What's new

i'd love to see some GEM lather catcher pics, if anyone has some

They will catch an amazing amount of lather, I can just about finish half of my face, before I have to rinse the lather from the head. Once you get one and become accustomed to it, there is nothing else like it. Including the other Gems and Ever Readys! :biggrin:

now i just have to find one :frown:

Hey, I'm just trying to give everyone else a chance to experience shaving at its finest. :wink: Really, I am just holding out for a nice wood handled one. :biggrin:

Thanks to Dr Irving, I know that this razor I picked up at a local shop last week is a travel model from around 1926. I am trying a New, but just might have to give this a go soon.

proxy.php

I've got to have one of those Elites or Travelers. I've accumulted quite a few of the Gem Junior Bar Razors, including a couple with that fancy lettering on the back and nice wooden handles, but I really need to find one with that "Ivorite" handle and the gold bar. :w00t:

Regards,
Tom

I've got to have one of those Elites or Travelers. I've accumulted quite a few of the Gem Junior Bar Razors, including a couple with that fancy lettering on the back and nice wooden handles, but I really need to find one with that "Ivorite" handle and the gold bar. :w00t:

Regards,
Tom

I'm thinking that perhaps Cooncatbob could make one... Here we go with RAD again...

Top Bottom