What's new

I'd like to nominate Ron to create a soap lathering demo

Greetings Gents,

Since many of us were unable to attend the first annual Central Oklahoma shave-in and breakfast meeting, I would like to nominate Ron to create a pictorial demo of his lathering technique with wooden bowls.

As one of his converts writes
The bowl could be messy depending on how you use it. Ron's patented method of holding the bowl sideways over the bowl you're going to whip up some luxurious lather in is the key. That way anything that drips goes into the mixing bowl and not down the side of the beautiful wooden bowl.

I'm now acquiring numerous wooden bowls and succeeded to make quite a mess along with some copious lather. It's the former I would like to illuminate.

How about using that fancy camera of yours and help edjecate us yokels :crazy: on the Ron Guenther proper form of cake soap lather preparation?

Does anyone second the nomination? :wink2:

Greetings Loyal Hard Soapers!
Well you missed the two day Veteran's Day Shavathon we held here in the wetshaving mecca of the midwest, Norman OK! I don't know what was more exciting, OU managing to defeat Baja OK A&M or my two latherability demos. Anyway, I am going to sit down with my film producer, Guido Sarducci (makes all of the films for Proraso) and see if we can do either a short clip or a series of staged snaps.
Perhaps Nick can PM me on file size maximums for an avi, mpeg, or something like that.:idea:

guenron said:
I am going to sit down with my film producer, Guido Sarducci (makes all of the films for Proraso) and see if we can do either a short clip or a series of staged snaps.

Ron's going Hollywood. :biggrin:

We're going to have to work out the legal details to reimburse those who spent the $30K+ tuition to attend the Lathering University. :mad2:

Scotto said:
We're going to have to work out the legal details to reimburse those who spent the $30K+ tuition to attend the Lathering University. :mad2:

I agree, I'm still working paying off my student loans! I'm also getting tired of washing Ron's car!:glare:

Jerry

How Did I Get Here Baby GIF by TLC Europe

Top Bottom