What's new

ICE ICE BABY! It's ICE COLD!

Hi,

Here I thought this was a post on using actual ice to close the pores and constrict the facial blood vessels after a shave! :001_smile

Stan

Hi,

Here I thought this was a post on using actual ice to close the pores and constrict the facial blood vessels after a shave! :001_smile

Stan

Shoot! I used cold well water but I will try ice water next time. I am still trying to figure out why i was edited.

Reason: Get a room

I didn't see the original posting but the reasoning looks like a mod thought it was too racy.

We start with some green Proraso Pre-Shave, during this facial excitement we make up some Queen Charlotte Vostok Cream. We continue to have mini facial excitement's as we shave and we finish with a bang by applying some Osage Rub!

tldr

I applied Proraso Preshave, and then shaved with some Vostok and finished by using Osage Rub.

I guess the Mod was jealous of all the excitement I was having shaving.

Ice does not close pores.

I believe it is a warm shower? The reason I believe is this is how I learned how to use the sauna's found all over Iceland

1. Shower in Warm water to clean yourself as well as open the pores
2. Sauna-Top-Hot-Bottom-Cooler
3. 10 minutes
4. Rinse/Repeat

I believe it is a warm shower? The reason I believe is this is how I learned how to use the sauna's found all over Iceland

1. Shower in Warm water to clean yourself as well as open the pores
2. Sauna-Top-Hot-Bottom-Cooler
3. 10 minutes
4. Rinse/Repeat
Actually pores have really nothing to do with shavng. Pores are minute openings of sweat glands and have no smooth musculature and do open or close except for closing with astringents. Pores are are not readily found over facial shaving areas except for the upper lip area. They are found in the axilla, forehead, soles of the feet, and palms of the hands.

Top Bottom