What's new

Ice cube rub

Anyone do an ice cube rub as part of their postshave routine?

I'm finding it incredibly refreshing in the summer heat.

Guess my tap water isn't cold enough. :laugh:

I hear it's most effective if you use good technique. :rolleyes:

$ice cube.jpg

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I stick with mentholated soaps and AS, myself. It lasts longer, and I don't need to go across the house to get 'em. If it works for you, though, go bananas with it!

Being in southern Louisiana my post shave rinses in the summertime consist of hot tap water and less hot tap water. Maybe I should think about having a bucket of ice water on standby then use a mentholated AS.

When I lived in FL our tap water was always warm. So, I got into the habit of bringing a glass filled with ice cubes to the bathroom. I would add some of the ice to the water I used to finish up my shave. May have to do the same thing in AZ.

When I lived in FL our tap water was always warm. So, I got into the habit of bringing a glass filled with ice cubes to the bathroom. I would add some of the ice to the water I used to finish up my shave. May have to do the same thing in AZ.

Jim, I may have been spoiled by living in Colorado for several years. I remember the tap water in Denver being pretty cold all year round. Not so here in Tennessee.

It feels great, just like cold showers, I've been doing it for the past month.

Top Bottom