What's new

I would rather shave than have a beard.

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
On a side note, before WhichyPoo left for work Friday morning at the breakfast table she asked me how much longer I was going to keep the goatee, and I responded with "When your attitude toward my shaving changes."

WhichyPoo then claims she changed her attitude a long time ago, so I came back with, "I still have to put up a sign when I shave, I still have to ask you to be quiet when I am shaving, and I still can't shave whenever I want to."

No reply.

~doug~

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
On a side note, before WhichyPoo left for work Friday morning at the breakfast table she asked me how much longer I was going to keep the goatee, and I responded with "When your attitude toward my shaving changes."

WhichyPoo then claims she changed her attitude a long time ago, so I came back with, "I still have to put up a sign when I shave, I still have to ask you to be quiet when I am shaving, and I still can't shave whenever I want to."

No reply.

~doug~
We musta married sisters!

FarmerTan

I hope she can cook. Otherwise, he won't get much in exchange for her...
Lol, mine can cook, and she doesn't enjoy spending money, still easy on my old eyes.... so I just treat her like the woman in the old Geritol commercial, "my wife, ..... I think I'll keep her!"

Man. I sure hope that lady that hangs out here on Badger and Blade that walks a minimum of 15,000 steps Every. Single. Day don't read this post.

I'm pretty sure my Lovely War Department and @Intrigued are secret pen pals and there will sure be heck to pay if they speak to one another before I get my bags packed!

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Lol, mine can cook, and she doesn't enjoy spending money, still easy on my old eyes.... so I just treat her like the woman in the old Geritol commercial, "my wife, ..... I think I'll keep her!"

Man. I sure hope that lady that hangs out here on Badger and Blade that walks a minimum of 15,000 steps Every. Single. Day don't read this post.

I'm pretty sure my Lovely War Department and @Intrigued are secret pen pals and there will sure be heck to pay if they speak to one another before I get my bags packed!

I think she mighta said she'd help you pack. :innocent:

FarmerTan

I think she mighta said she'd help you pack. :innocent:
I just KNEW you two have a connection!

I promise I'll behave the rest of the day....

I always tell her my NEXT wife is gonna be a lot dumber than she is.

She always says that she'd have to be to marry me, especially the shape I'm in!

She ALWAYS has a comeback. That's why my Dad loved her. First time he met her he told me I should marry her. He met her the same day I did! He knew she'd keep me in line.

He also used to tell us it was a good thing we married each other. That way we only ruined one good marriage!

I miss that old fert. That generation of folks are getting hard to find; too many getting called to their Reward.

But I will say this: the young folks I know (and I know literally hundreds) between 18 and 30 have the potential to save this kountry. Let's pray they do, because I have a feeling that the rest of the werld is going to need them as well.

@Intrigued , just wait till I read your response to the War Department! You'll be able to hear the laughter from mid Michigan.

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Brother @Rosseforp , I am just glad for your sake that you don't call her "the lovely War Department!"

Unless she's German. Then you have every right to call her that.

My lovely bride has almost wept sometimes when I come home from Goodwill with my latest vintage Avon aftershave purchase!
After re-reading this post, I'm heading over to the local Goodwill.

~doug~

Top Bottom