• Hey Guest. We are currently doing lots and lots of work on the forum software. Please be patient while the kinks are worked out.

Thanks!

INFO! I won! What next?

I am sitting here thinking of this auctions and the 3 lots I donated, which have all been shipped, and start to chuckle as my thoughts were that when I donated the items I was clearing out inventory and trying to downsize my hoard. I was glad to donate the 3 razors and the 6 soaps. What I wasn't expecting is that I ended winning a lot of 4 soaps real cheap and buying the Soap for Hope so I really only downsized by one soap. :a52:

Thanks to all who donated and to all who bid.

SiBurning

Contributor
You don't need to actually keep the stuff. You can PIF it

The only shaving gear I plan on keeping is the DE blades and maybe the scuttle mug because I'm basically using a small soup cup type thing. The best of it is gone already, and the rest will be soon or I might put it in next year's auction. Kind of like Johnny Carson's Christmas fruit cake.

syngent

You don't need to actually keep the stuff. You can PIF it

The only shaving gear I plan on keeping is the DE blades and maybe the scuttle mug because I'm basically using a small soup cup type thing. The best of it is gone already, and the rest will be soon or I might put it in next year's auction. Kind of like Johnny Carson's Christmas fruit cake.
Your so cool Steve.

Btw I'm totally keeping every single thing @Colonel Conk is sending me.... Although I may have added a few extras to my outgoing package

SiBurning

Contributor
What I didn't mention is how long my beard is lately, shaving two or three time a month at best, so I don't actually use my gear much. But it's better to give than receive. Especially when your closet is already full of shaving soap.

I was a bit worried at how many bids I saw by folks with 0-20 posts and no avatar pic. I hope it all turned out this year. My items were sent out yesterday. Both winners were amazingly prompt with their donations.

rockviper

Moderator Emeritus
Do we have a "Show off your auction winnings!" thread yet?
I can't seem to find one and did not want to start a duplicate in General Shaving.

fordfather

Moderator Emeritus
Do we have a "Show off your auction winnings!" thread yet?
I can't seem to find one and did not want to start a duplicate in General Shaving.
I found a "Show off your toupee!" thread, in The Hab.....

Go ahead and start one, Sam!