What's new

I went a little mental with purchasing stuff

My iphone 6 camera doesnt do the bowl justice..in person it reminds me of greek pottery like you see in movies..its deeper brown .. and the box itself is a nice touch

Where are the straight razors, strops, hones and badger brushes?

Your not done shopping yet! Good start though. There’s some quality gear there.

however i am on the hunt for a better de razor ...i got a 37c slant ..but it doesnt get close enough...glides smoothly tho...

however i am on the hunt for a better de razor ...i got a 37c slant ..but it doesnt get close enough...glides smoothly tho...
Timeless works well for me. I got rid of all my other DE’s now. Still on the Wolfman waiting list so can’t comment there. The good thing about Timeless is you can actually buy one.

ill try it with a few different blades but if nothing changes ill just pif it to a newbie or ill sell it

Some great stuff there! My acquisitive days are mostly behind me, but it is a real buzz getting packages filled with new shaving items.

Some great stuff there! My acquisitive days are mostly behind me, but it is a real buzz getting packages filled with new shaving items.
I thought I was too.
Last purchase before this past month was 2015. Lol. Then the bug bit me and here I am back here and buying crap lol

Though nowhere near the level I was back 2014/2015.

Top Bottom