What's new

I went a little mental with purchasing stuff

I misread and thought it said "went a little Metal with purchasing stuff". I think my version is a bit more on the nose, that order was truly metal my friend.

Last edited:
Good for you hcoop111 ! Enjoy all your "new stuff" with good health, happiness, and hope for a better tomorrow.

I obviously haven't tried every DE razor but the Gillette Old style open comb with a Gillette Silver Blue blade gives me the best shave out of all the combinations I've tried.

Feathers are too sharp for me (I've tried them on several different occasions) but Silver Blue is perfect for me. Gillette Superspeed and Gillette New style open comb aren't quite aggressive enough for me. Old style is perfect.

ill try it with a few different blades but if nothing changes ill just pif it to a newbie or ill sell it
Think about it for a sec. If you are getting a close shave WTG using this razor, you can for sure get a close shave going ATG if the geometry is the same. Check your shaving angle going ATG. If your angle is off, you won't get a close shave. The blade will be skimming the surface.

Top Bottom