What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

I went a little mental with purchasing stuff

soooooo mm..yea i went a bit crazy buying stuff and...mm...some of it was free from stirling and some from razorock ..both have amazing staff...even got a hand written thank you..ill be enjoying this for a long while

Attachments

That gold omega looks nice. I'm curious of how you compare it having a much larger loft with I think the 10083 there and your proraso brush.

Mmm atm i cant really comment on it as its not broken in yet..i can comment that the proraso is a great little brush especially for its price..when i have a hard puck its my go to

After your first post, I thought that's not even close to mental. But after the fourth post, yeah that's a bit mental, but good mental. You got some great stuff. Well done and enjoy!

soooooo mm..yea i went a bit crazy buying stuff and...mm...some of it was free from stirling and some from razorock ..both have amazing staff...even got a hand written thank you..ill be enjoying this for a long while
I think you're being a little hard on yourself; to me, that looks like a good start.

(After having been limited in choices for so long, and discovering that there are some amazing options and products, it's "reasonable" to want to try a bunch of things - have a blast on this amazing DE adventure!!)

Well done! Looks like you have several years of supplies in the bank now. The insanity is temporary (I think).

Top Bottom