What's new

I was playing around today Sony A57

I had a play this morning while everyone was asleep, and I came up with this whats your views and how could I better it be as blunt as you want.

DSC00009-2.jpg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
The only thing that I have is that I prefer the spoon on the right hand side of the cup. Otherwise I like it. Nice graph.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I agree with ajkel64. Proper etiquette is with the spoon on the right. Eleven of the beans appear to be over roasted. I also think the exposure should have been a tad longer to better show the beans.

The only thing that I have is that I prefer the spoon on the right hand side of the cup. Otherwise I like it. Nice graph.

Thank you, Andrew, The only reason it is on the left is the wife is left-handed or it would have been on the right.

I agree with ajkel64. Proper etiquette is with the spoon on the right. Eleven of the beans appear to be over roasted. I also think the exposure should have been a tad longer to better show the beans.

This sir is fantastic seeing I don't drink coffee but the wife does, I would not know an over-roasted bean if it smacked me between the eyes. And this bit is what I was after the (exposure could have been a tad longer), now taken into account this is all very new to me. How and what do I need to do to get it longer Thanks for great info regarding this.

Spoon? You add sugar!!!!

Nice shot.

Thank you, Sir!!! But the wife has a sweetener....

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Your camera is a PASM type. On top of the camera RH side you can select S. That will allow you to adjust the shutter speed.

Top Bottom