What's new

I want to get balmed.

I second Stirling. I have tried about 10 and Stirling is the only one still in my den and is my absolute favorite. I use the unscented without menthol. For around $8 you can't beat it, at least in my mind YMMV. Cheers!

Other then what your using I have used Proraso Blue balm that I picked up at Marshall's b/c well... It was there.

I used it and liked it and years ago I was a Nivea guy for years. If I go back for a balm some morning it will be the Proraso.

I would like to try the green Proraso since I like that cream. So that's an option as well.

Speick After Shave Balm......awesome. Also really enjoy the Proraso White AS balm. But my favorite is L’Occitane Cade AS Balm.

I tried the Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, but it causes a severe allergic reaction on my face and neck. Big no-go for me.

For the hot months try Duke Canon’s ice cold balm, feels more like an aftershave gel, but has no alcohol, very moisturizing and best of all is super refreshing with eucaliptus and menthol

I really like the performance of the Nivea Sensitive balm and it's got a faint short-lasting scent. What I have been doing lately is using a pea-sized dab of Nivea Sensitive then a couple sprinkles of an aftershave splash for scent. I have been getting good results and might be a suggestion if you like the performance but want to vary the scent.

For something inexpensive an easily attainable I like the Neutrogena post shave lotion for around six bucks.
For something a bit nicer and a bit more expensive, the L'Occitane Cade after shave balm is really nice.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I guess i recommend proraso white balm love the face feel but once i discovered alcohol and menthol splashes i never went back

I really like Truefitt & Hill balms—especially 1805.

As a balm addict, I endorse the T&H products. For something cheaper in the price range of Nivea, I have found both La Toja and Lea are excellent. And Floid balm is great too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the performance of the Nivea Sensitive balm and it's got a faint short-lasting scent. What I have been doing lately is using a pea-sized dab of Nivea Sensitive then a couple sprinkles of an aftershave splash for scent. I have been getting good results and might be a suggestion if you like the performance but want to vary the scent.
I do this too. It works great with the Stirling Aftershave Splashes.

Clayton

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Great list!!

My approach is just a bit different: I apply AS splash, then if I need it a skin cream, such as CeraVe or Neutragena. The main thing is to figure out what works for you!!

Great list!!

My approach is just a bit different: I apply AS splash, then if I need it a skin cream, such as CeraVe or Neutragena. The main thing is to figure out what works for you!!

Right!
I use Ceramic Ve at night.
I’m enjoying this facial and self care thing.

Top Bottom