What's new

I want to eat my software.

Shaving properly for 7 months now, and I enjoy products that smell like they would taste good.

I am fervidly in love with Proraso AS splash. I think it would mix with a nice extra virgin olive oil into a terrific spinach salad dressing. And the green tea and oat pre/post... egg salad. :001_tt2:

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Shaving properly for 7 months now, and I enjoy products that smell like they would taste good.

I am fervidly in love with Proraso AS splash. I think it would mix with a nice extra virgin olive oil into a terrific spinach salad dressing. And the green tea and oat pre/post... egg salad. :001_tt2:

:scared: :out: :lol:

Put it on top of an Arko-buttered triscuit and you have shaving food heaven!

I seriously want to taste my TOBS Lemon & Lime cream. Something tells me it doesn't taste as good as it smells.

I would also like to say that my new title is shamefully appropriate. I found myself sniffing my brush earlier this evening when I was washing up for supper. I grabbed it after washing my hands and took a deep whiff, hoping to find some of that delicious citrusy goodness.

Top Bottom