What's new

I think they picked me by mistake but shhhh..

The mod team has seen fit to bestow upon me the honor of being a steward for the straight razor section here on B&B.
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or comments that you don't want to post publicly, or have thought on ways to improve this section or have topic ideas, or just want to exchange useless banter!!!

If you want to know a little more about me feel free to check out my
Hall of fame entry and straight razor interview.

I look forward to meeting more of my fellow straight shavers.

This will be a fun ride.

Legion

Staff member
What is a Steward as compared to a Mod? Congrats anyway.
Imagine B&B is the schoolyard.

If the mods are the teachers, the stewards are those nerdy prefects that pretend to be friendly but then rat you out to the teachers behind your back when you don't have the proper hall pass.

It's a tough job, but... :001_tongu

Actually we are here to hopefully be able to answer some of your questions or concerns, help out where we can improving and building up the section, field PM's that you may not be comfortable sending to the mods and basically just taking some of the load off the mods where possible. Go-fers!

Last edited:
What is a Steward as compared to a Mod? Congrats anyway.

I think it's like an executive assistant, all of the work, but NONE of the glory. :lol: just kidding.

I think it's supposed to be a liaison between the mods and the members.
And also to bring up relevant and interesting topics for discussion. But really I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing.

The new Straight forum mods are a great addition to everyone here. Along with SuperBlue's explanation they will also be helping the Straight forum mods keep the place tidy and be doing what got them here and that is helping everyone out with any questions:wink2:

Legion

Staff member
I think it's like an executive assistant, all of the work, but NONE of the glory. :lol: just kidding.

I think it's supposed to be a liaison between the mods and the members.
And also to bring up relevant and interesting topics for discussion. But really I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing.

Shhh!!! Don't tell them that!

We have everything under control. We are completely informed and ready for this task. I foresee no problems. Competency is our middle name. :wink2:

Top Bottom