What's new

I think I've bought enough stuff

I was just thinking about all of the stuff I have that I don't have enough time to use - razors, brushes, soaps - and thinking that maybe I don't need any more stuff. Anyone else feel that way?

Well, it looks like you are at step one of the program to cure acquisition disorder. Only 11 more steps to go.

Definitely. When I forget I have some stuff and then discover it, I am reminded of the ADs. That said, I still have couple items in the wishlist and don't know when to get those... restraints are definitely helpful.

Haha yes, I would say so.
I have enough blades for at least two decades though I keep buying them "you never know when the blade tap will turn off".
My soap stock should last for the next 5 or 6 years and I'm thinking of adding just a couple more pucks - it couldn't hurt could it?
My wife thinks I'm nuts - hey it's only shaving kit.
Not like I'm buying shoes every couple of months when she already has a closet full of them.
And yes, some of the shoes are still in the boxes that they came in unworn!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Yeah I think like that......a lot of the time. When I start thinking about shaving, like the last few days, I buy two new razors and a new soap/AS set.

Although I just loaded up a PIF, does that count?

Top Bottom