What's new

I think I’ll just stay here and drink

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I had a good day today. Finished a project that I have been working on for the past couple of weeks for a client in Indonesia. I also received the last two SR's to complete my matching seven-day set.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Nectar of the gods.

IMG20200602150054.jpg
That's a 1 litre bottle and a 500ml glass.

The beer is 5% alcohol and icey cold.

Wine o'clock here in Singapore, first day of phase one of easing restrictions: office 25% capacity, all wearing face masks and observing safe distancing. Scan QR code on entry and leaving for tracking purposes.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
“I think I’ll just stay here and drink” is my Summer quote. Quite possibly for the rest of 2020.

Here comes that piano.

My mind ain’t nothing but a total blank.
I think I’ll just stay here and drink.

Hey, take all the money in the bank.
I think I’ll just stay here and drink.
Was listening to this (and some other Merle songs) the other night. I was in a country mood.

The upside of Zoom city council meetings, I can enjoy my Evan Williams and ginger ale during the meeting ( I do not have to been on camera just give reports and answer questions) so I'll just stay here and drink as well.......

“I think I’ll just stay here and drink” is my Summer quote.

Just Summer? That's been my motto since I retired 10 years ago. I've had 10 years of practice for our State's "Stay-At-Home" (and drink) order. I do prefer my (way too) many paddy punk drinking songs, and some Hank III, but thanks for that Merle song I hadn't heard before. My country music appreciation is limited to Hank I, Hank III, Willie and Patsy.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Just Summer? That's been my motto since I retired 10 years ago. I've had 10 years of practice for our State's "Stay-At-Home" (and drink) order. I do prefer my (way too) many paddy punk drinking songs, and some Hank III, but thanks for that Merle song I hadn't heard before. My country music appreciation is limited to Hank I, Hank III, Willie and Patsy.

My Kentucky-born wife's all-time favorite of my many drinking songs. She just laughs and says, "It ain't gonna happen". After 50+ years of marriage, I'm starting to believe her.

Top Bottom