What's new

I think I need to get some MANDOM

I got home from work at about 10 p.m. tonight, and I was feeling pretty tired as I flung my shirt across the room. And then it hit me - the missing ingredient to power me through such nights. That's right - MANDOM. The time might be now.

I see a ghostly image of Charles Bronson, hand on the shoulder of Obsessed, quietly nodding approval and offering unseen but manly encouragement as Obsessed wonders if it's time to seize the moment, to let go of the safety bar and stand up in this brief roller coaster ride we call life and start enjoying the fear instead of fearing to enjoy...

Then, the music starts.

All the world, loves a lover.

All the world, in every land.

Dump that whole bottle

Over your head now

Then Obsessed will understand

Shirt - Whirling Maaaaaandom!

Do it, man. Do it because you candom.

Oh, decisions, decisions.

Fathers day. Pinaud Citrus Musk, Mandom, or that B&BW Oak cologne the wife likes.

I think I'll ask for the cologne and buy the mandom.

Initiative seized.

MANDOM inbound.

I'm currently experiencing a euphoric rush of testosterone-laden anticipation, tempered by a twinge of trepidation. Unlike Topgumby and The Nid Hog, I was not a Marine. I hope I can live up to the responsibilities of MANDOM ownership.

I have to say that I'm a little disappointed that they don't offer shipping by Pony Express. I think Mr. Bronson would have wanted it that way.

By the way, will this clash with Hammam Bouquet?

I'm currently experiencing a euphoric rush of testosterone-laden anticipation, tempered by a twinge of trepidation. Unlike Topgumby and The Nid Hog, I was not a Marine. I hope I can live up to the responsibilities of MANDOM ownership.

By the way, will this clash with Hammam Bouquet?

To be fair, Charles Bronson wasn't a Marine either. I do think his earlier experiences as a coal miner, aerial gunner and all-around tough guy prepared him to not just bear the burden of Mandom but to celebrate it. That's the lesson that Mandom teaches. To wear it is to dance through life's adversities.

To be fair, Charles Bronson wasn't a Marine either. I do think his earlier experiences as a coal miner, aerial gunner and all-around tough guy prepared him to not just bear the burden of Mandom but to celebrate it. That's the lesson that Mandom teaches. To wear it is to dance through life's adversities.

And don't forget... his family was so poor he had to wear his sister's dress to school. If you're not tough after going through that, you'll never be!

As we haven't heard from Obsessed here in a while now I can only assume he got a bit foolhardy with the Mandom and tried the old 'light the pipe before dousing yourself in Mandom' gig. Only works in the movies brother (well, the movies and Mandom commercials that is). May he be remembered as the brave and dauntless soul he was.

proxy.php

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I hope he wasn't smoking a pipe while applying Mandom like Charley Bronson...

As we haven't heard from Obsessed here in a while now I can only assume he got a bit foolhardy with the Mandom and tried the old 'light the pipe before dousing yourself in Mandom' gig. Only works in the movies brother (well, the movies and Mandom commercials that is). May he be remembered as the brave and dauntless soul he was.

proxy.php

I hope he wasn't smoking a pipe while applying Mandom like Charley Bronson...

Gentlemen, I appreciate your concern. Please be assured that I am alive and well. By "well" I mean "as well as can be expected in the absence of MANDOM," which is not slated for delivery until June 15. If I actually had some MANDOM, I'd be enraged at the delay, but since I don't have it yet, I am stuck in a state of mildly disappointed resignation.

Don't wait for the bottle to arrive to begin wearing your Mandom. Start behaving as if you've splashed on some Mandom right now. It's not all about fragrance.

Don't wait for the bottle to arrive to begin wearing your Mandom. Start behaving as if you've splashed on some Mandom right now. It's not all about fragrance.

True, true. Now is the time to practice tearing your shirt off, throw on the buckskins and shoot a few rounds through the old .38 Just don't be surprised if you don't have the strength to disrobe yourself with one mighty tear, if the buckskins don't fit right, and all shots fired miss their target. This will all change once the Elixir arrives. Herein lies the difference between those who truly dwell in Mandom and those who can only wish and pretend...forever knocking on the door but never gaining entrance. Good luck friend and hopefully we'll see you again over on this side.

Top Bottom