What's new

I think I need to get some MANDOM

Can anyone explain the scent? I'm interested, but don't want to order something that smells like brake fluid (which realllly stinks BTW, any other mechanics?)

Shawn

Did you get it?

Oh yeah - wearing some now! And now I understand why there are no women in the MANDOM commercials. :lol:

It actually starts off quite pleasant, but then gradually and progressively descends into notes of petrochemical-laden rubbish fire.

Of course, none of that matters when I am experiencing this kind of raw power. Um, gotta go, my wife is calling me. . .

P.S. I don't care what it smells like - just having the bottle on my shelf is worth the price!

Last edited:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Oh yeah - wearing some now! And now I understand why there are no women in the MANDOM commercials. :lol:

It actually starts off quite pleasant, but then gradually and progressively descends into notes of petrochemical-laden rubbish fire.
Of course, none of that matters when I am experiencing this kind of raw power. Um, gotta go, my wife is calling me. . .

P.S. I don't care what it smells like - just having the bottle on my shelf is worth the price!

This cinches it for me. I'm buying some.
Based on what everyone says about LV, and how much I like it, Mandom seems to be a shoe in!

All the world

Loves Obsessed now

All the girls

In every land

He reeks of tires

Set ablaze now

Smelling just like

A Mandom man!

I love the stuff! When I first got it, I thought "smells ok"... thought it would be really bad. But after some use, I realized it actually is pretty good. It works very well as an aftershave for me and I like the smell... although I can't say it smells like "petrochemical-laden rubbish fire"!

I will say this: I have 2 bottles and they smell slightly different. Both good, but one is slightly better. So there seems to be some inconsistency from batch to batch.

But most importantly........ my wife likes it! :w00t:

Oh and by the way, that Mandom commercial is an instruction guide on how to use it :lol:

Last edited:
All the world

Loves Obsessed now

All the girls

In every land

He reeks of tires

Set ablaze now

Smelling just like

A Mandom man!

Thank you, sir, thank you very much!

Weird experience after trying MANDOM yesterday evening: I found myself waking up in a rail yard in Poughkeepsie at about 4 a.m. today, my clothes in tatters, and an overturned locomotive a few feet away. For a few seconds after I awoke, I could have sworn I saw a fading greenish tint on my skin. Coincidence?

Thank you, sir, thank you very much!

Weird experience after trying MANDOM yesterday evening: I found myself waking up in a rail yard in Poughkeepsie at about 4 a.m. today, my clothes in tatters, and an overturned locomotive a few feet away. For a few seconds after I awoke, I could have sworn I saw a fading greenish tint on my skin. Coincidence?

You know what that says to me?

YOU NEED MORE MANDOM!

MANDOM?! Are you serious?

Yes. We're serious.

I don't want to infringe on the prerogatives of the Steward, but I believe you're not allowed to post in the Aftershaves forum until you've watched this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8bqVL0VXrE[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom