What's new

I think I just converted my first "non-believer"

He expressed some interest, so I dropped my '57 SS, a pack of blades and some CO bigelow on a co-workers desk along with the tip to check out B&B....

Let the games begin!:thumbup:

If he expressed interest, what makes him a “non-believer?” For some reason, missionary and obscure religious terminology seems out of place in the world of shaving.

Good job by the way!

He expressed some interest, so I dropped my '57 SS, a pack of blades and some CO bigelow on a co-workers desk along with the tip to check out B&B....

Let the games begin!:thumbup:

That is a very nice gesture, and he will thank you for it in the future for sure, but without a brush, he is severely lacking in the overall "experience". :rolleyes:

C.O. Bigelow says you can use it without a brush, I just don't think I ever have any intention of trying. :lol:

I'm still hesitating to convert anyone. I've tried to convince people to use Linux instead of Windows, saying Linux is: more secure (no malware such as virusses, worms and spyware), it's Open Source (one of the benefits is FREE software) and it's most likely faster (especially on older hardware).

I found that most people don't want to be converted to anything, if they're not looking for a change. I got into DE shaving because I wasn't quite satisfied with cartridge razors. Most people think the shaves they get are the best they can get, because Gillette tells them that ("The best a man can geheheeeeeet"..) My roomies know about my DE shaving and they make fun of it...

For now, I think it will be just me... :)

If he expressed interest, what makes him a “non-believer?” For some reason, missionary and obscure religious terminology seems out of place in the world of shaving.

Good job by the way!

Poor choice of words on my part...He expressed curiosity / interest so you are spot on. And my apologies if I offended with the pseudo-religious references.

I can't wait for him to come in this morning. I think it will be equally fun if he has bits of TP all over his face or if he is smitten! Stay tuned...

Top Bottom