What's new

I think i found the cause of RAD

I purchased a vintage razor on ebay. Now i get emailed alerts on other sales on vintages from the bay. I have been tempted to bid. I have no use for other razors i tell myself. But they taunt me .

Settings, Applications, All Apps, eBay, Notifications, Block.

Unless of course you really like it. :001_302::001_302:

I purchased a vintage razor on ebay. Now i get emailed alerts on other sales on vintages from the bay. I have been tempted to bid. I have no use for other razors i tell myself. But they taunt me .

It is DEEP.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how you can just look at a razor on their website then you get an email the next day asking if you're "still interested" in it :)

The most common cure for RAD is running out of money :). Or acquiring your holy grail razor. I think my NEW mostly cured mine (mostly). Don't know if it is my holy Grail but I have enough variety of razors to have taken a break from razor purchases. Now soaps are a different matter entirely...

As I am patiently waiting for a 41' or 50' Aristocrat to appear on that auction site, Diplomats are starting to call my name. Will it ever stop? :a51:

I have long since accepted that my RAD will never go away. Every now and then it goes into remission for a little while, but only for a few hours then it’s back again.

Lol. I have been able to control my urge thus far. But man i am on that rabbit hole edge for sure. Good news im going through a divorce so i dont have to worry about aproval.:001_tt2::001_tt2:

I’m sorry about your divorce. I am happy about your forthcoming acquisitions.

Those of you who shave with DE or SE razors have it easy. You can collect razors, razor blades, soaps and brushes, aftershaves and maybe lather bowls. Those of us who shave with straight razors can also collect straight razors, strops and hones in addition to the before-mentioned items. I am waiting for shipment of a hone from South Africa to join my international assortment of hones. I just ordered a kangaroo strop to join a smaller collection.

Those of you who shave with DE or SE razors have it easy. You can collect razors, razor blades, soaps and brushes, aftershaves and maybe lather bowls. Those of us who shave with straight razors can also collect straight razors, strops and hones in addition to the before-mentioned items. I am waiting for shipment of a hone from South Africa to join my international assortment of hones. I just ordered a kangaroo strop to join a smaller collection.

+1. Plus other tools to make modifications or entirely new razors.

Top Bottom