What's new

I take it tabac

Yes. I should have said "make sure the old bag doesn't still belong to an old bag."

Sorry. My bad!

Ha! Reminds me of a graffito during one of the terrorism scares in the '70s. There was a notice in the London Underground about how if you saw an unattended bag etc. etc. So someone modified it to read: If you see an unattended bag, go up and talk to her.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Ha! Reminds me of a graffito during one of the terrorism scares in the '70s. There was a notice in the London Underground about how if you saw an unattended bag etc. etc. So someone modified it to read: If you see an unattended bag, go up and talk to her.
That's how I met my first wife!

Edit: I'm all tough actin' because I'm sittin' here waiting on her while she's in with Doctor's appointment!

Yeah, I know when to cross the line...

Hmmm I would make comments but…I’ve never been married nor have a partner so…I have no ground to stand on here..😞🤷‍ Oh well at least I got my brushes my soaps and my razors …you can take me money (or lack of 😂👍) but ye can never take me razors!…(unless stolen) 😂

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
00CFB02E-D289-4AA8-904E-9582EDCA0AB8.jpeg

I like tabac for it's performance. It's scent is okay. I prefer Fine Classic soaps with the same performance. Unfortunately they share it's fate.
I hear conflicting reports on whether classic Fine and Tabac were, in fact, the same base. Has anybody ever done a side by side?

That's how I met my first wife!

Edit: I'm all tough actin' because I'm sittin' here waiting on her while she's in with Doctor's appointment!

Yeah, I know when to cross the line...

I was once looking at buying a used truck a guy had in his yard. I asked if it came with a passenger side airbag. He said, "Nope, you've gotta get your own wife."

I know they were made in the same place. I have used both, but, I have never done a side by side.
I thought the Fine hard soap was made in the Netherlands, while Tabac (and Palmolive, Wilkinson Sword, and Speick, all look the use the same base) is made in Germany? Unless they all got the base from the same place and made the final product in different places?

I thought the Fine hard soap was made in the Netherlands, while Tabac (and Palmolive, Wilkinson Sword, and Speick, all look the use the same base) is made in Germany? Unless they all got the base from the same place and made the final product in different places?
I hear conflicting reports on whether classic Fine and Tabac were, in fact, the same base. Has anybody ever done a side by side?
From Fine discontinued message saying it was the same soap base.

Hmmm I would make comments but…I’ve never been married nor have a partner so…I have no ground to stand on here..😞🤷‍ Oh well at least I got my brushes my soaps and my razors …you can take me money (or lack of 😂👍) but ye can never take me razors!…(unless stolen) 😂

Need help? Between the Barbershop, Haberdashery, etc - we can probably give you the swag you need to find your own SWMBO. 😂

Top Bottom