What's new

I so want one of these....

I remember a guy who bought a set of several of these a couple of months ago - but I don't remember the forum. He was willing to sell. Try to search here on B&B and theshaveden.com
Good luck
cop

I remember a guy who bought a set of several of these a couple of months ago - but I don't remember the forum. He was willing to sell. Try to search here on B&B and theshaveden.com
Good luck
cop

It was Rodd. He didn't buy several but helped others in a group buy of sorts. That's how I got mine. You could PM him and see if he has a line on any more though.

I've got two of these from a closed down prison in PA. I bought them from a former guard who did the demo of the place. Both are NOS.He even sent a picture of him in uniform and you could see the key to one he had on his belt hook....very cool piece....

I offered one to my wife to use....needless to say I slept on the couch that evening....:blushing:

Last edited:
It was Rodd. He didn't buy several but helped others in a group buy of sorts. That's how I got mine. You could PM him and see if he has a line on any more though.
Fine post! Together we will find a very safe razor for herbnerd. Now, who is gonna hold the key? :biggrin:
Regards
cop

I'd like to find one too. Never lucked on one. I bid on a NOS box of 'em once on the 'bay, but lost out.

Last edited:
I've got two of these from a closed down prison in PA. I bought them from a former guard who did the demo of the place. Both are NOS.He even sent a picture of him in uniform and you could see the key to one he had on his belt hook....very cool piece....

I offered one to my wife to use....needless to say I slept on the couch that evening....:blushing:

:lol::lol::lol: Some people just have no sense of humor.

Last edited by a moderator:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd

:lol:

I did a kind of mini group buy on a set of 10 of these through the seller. I actually have one spare, unused with the key. (as the PMs start flowing in) Actually the picture you linked to is mine. :biggrin:

Those are awesome!!!

I want one too!!

+1 a neat bit of history and an interesting solution to the issue at hand. Just don't lose the key, or you'll be stuck with whatever blade you put in. :lol:
At first I thought they were mini key-chain versions but upon a closer look at the bigger photo, it made more sense. I wonder if you were to be arrested nowadays, if you could still get one? :eek: We may go to great lengths for our obsessions, but I'm not thinking going to jail is one I want to try.:001_rolle

I got this one in great condition right here on the b/s/t board - it is pretty cool. I can't say I want to part with it, but just to show they do come up.
proxy.php

Last edited:
+1 a neat bit of history and an interesting solution to the issue at hand. Just don't lose the key, or you'll be stuck with whatever blade you put in. :lol:
At first I thought they were mini key-chain versions but upon a closer look at the bigger photo, it made more sense. I wonder if you were to be arrested nowadays, if you could still get one? :eek: We may go to great lengths for our obsessions, but I'm not thinking going to jail is one I want to try.:001_rolle

Let's do the math. What does it cost to buy one, versus what does it cost to get sent to jail to get one? :001_huh:

And just to be safe, IF you get one, is there a "secret signal" you need to know that says "No, I wasn't your Beeahch in prison, I bought mine through B&B"? :w00t:

Let's do the math. What does it cost to buy one, versus what does it cost to get sent to jail to get one? :001_huh:

And just to be safe, IF you get one, is there a "secret signal" you need to know that says "No, I wasn't your Beeahch in prison, I bought mine through B&B"? :w00t:

At that point it becomes a question of where the cost lies. If you buy it you're clearly paying for it out of pocket, if you go to jail to get one it's the taxpayers taking the hit.

Those razors would probably go pretty well with someone's slippery soap collection.

Top Bottom