What's new

I smell Dirty

My daughter gave me a bottle of Lush "Dirty" body spray for Christmas. I think this particular fragrance, is a love it or hate it type of fragrance. I myself, took to it right away, it smelled clean but complex. The fragrance features lavender, neroli, sandalwood, oak moss, tarragon, thyme and mint.

For me the top note is mint, followed closely by neroli and then everything else as it dries. I was just wondering if anyone else out there has used it and what your thoughts were?

Thanks!

proxy.php

I haven't used the Dirty Body Spray, but I have used the soap. I rather liked it. I definitely agree with the fact of mint being the main scent though, with the lavender and tarragon also being reasonably pronounced. My nose is still developing.

I have the EDT perfume Lush Dirty.

At times it smells very much like cheap Axe deodorant, but then I keep coming back to it and enjoy it.

IT IS GOOD. It's not an elegant classy scent like Creed Windsor, for example. It's the opposite. Yet it's still good. This is the scent I would wear to hang out with friends at the bar, getting a beer, watching a football game. Has a very casual vibe. Worth checking out.

Top Bottom