What's new

I smell dead people

ouch said:
Don't they all?:001_rolle

To show you what the future holds for that lucky guy, here's something I posted in another forum-

"By the way, the last time I returned from Canada, the following true story occurred. The border guard leaned in, looked at my wife, and, having decided that she was being held against her will (I get that a lot), asked her, "Of what country are you a citizen?"
Her response: "New York."

He looked at me, sighed, gave me that "you obviously have a lot more problems to deal with than being arrested for human trafficking" look, and signalled for me to pass. I couldn't stop laughing, and it took over fifty miles for her to figure out what she said.":lol:
Should she have said, "New Joisey?":001_unsur

Heh, my mother still gives me all kinds of hell for all the stuff I said as a kid.

one of the more out there was when I was 4...we were in the mall, and we came across some punkers...big dyed mohawks, leather jackets with spikes and all of that.

She said next thing she noticed, I walked up to the nastiest looking one (as she put it, she was terrified to even go near any of them),and I just looked up and said "Your hair is YUCK!"

She said they all laughed about it, and told me to go back to my mom.

ouch said:
Let's just say that at her age, ketchup is a vegetable.
[/B]

Ketchup is my son's second favorite vegetable. Salsa is his favorite. He doesn't even need chips, he just sticks his hand in the jar or bowl when noone is looking and helps himself.

I'm also raising some serious food critics.

Last week my 3 year old (3 year old!) turned his nose up at the pork tenderloin with walnut pesto on his plate, saying, "The meat is overcooked. It should be just a little pink."

The kicker is that he was absolutely right--and he was the only other person at the table other than me that knew it.:wink:

ouch said:
Let's just say that at her age, ketchup is a vegetable.

There's a pizzeria in town that she refuses to frequent because she found a small (~1/4") piece of tomato skin in her slice four years ago.

now if that's not supermodel territory, I don't know what is!

Marty

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
rikrdo said:
I wonder....
Does she enjoy the aroma of McClellands Virginias in-a-can ??

She does know that they smell like ketchup.:blink:

You can't make this stuff up.

I received a package of samples from one of our highly esteemed senior members yesterday. Unable to contain my childlike glee, I had to pop open a vial of D. R. Harris sandalwood aftershave and splash on a few drops.

My nine year old future supermodel walks in, sniffs the air, looks at me with her pie plate eyes and says,

"I smell dead people."

She's becoming quite the little reviewer, I must say. Here's her take on Penhaligon's Castile-

"Rotting oranges and armpit hair."

Geeze. Talk about a tough customer.

:a29:

ouch

l1.jpg

For the record, she still won't eat at Esposito's Pizza, a full 15 years after the notorious tomato skin incident.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
That kid has given us many laughs over the years. How is she liking college Jay?

ouch

That kid has given us many laughs over the years. How is she liking college Jay?

I always knew she was sharp, but you never know how someone will adapt to college life until they're actually immersed into it. I'm happy to report that she's doing quite well. I thought she might have been swallowed up by a big school like Penn State, but she likes it.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I always knew she was sharp, but you never know how someone will adapt to college life until they're actually immersed into it. I'm happy to report that she's doing quite well. I thought she might have been swallowed up by a big school like Penn State, but she likes it.
I wish she would have picked Iowa if she was going to the Big 10. :lol:

I am glad she likes it.

Man reading this makes me want kids of my own and then I remind myself that I am 24 and I don't want kids for another 5 years+ :)

Well, the only person that really has to smell you all day is you. Might as well make that person happy. Of course, I like peace and quiet......

On a side note, while I was watching the news the other night and they mentioned Vietnam, my wife asked if that war was still going on? I was taken aback a bit but said no dear, that one ended before you were born and told her they were talking about the country. She then let me know that she was unaware that it was a country as well as a war.....

Top Bottom