I see a humidor in my future

Discussion in 'The Brown Leaf' started by Rotflmao, Apr 27, 2019.

1. I think it will be fine as I have clear space in the front and back for air flow. I also have spots for boveda packs at the top and bottom. I’m going to keep an eye on it though and can add a fan if necessary. I already have appropriate power in the cabinet for the lighting.

2. Mike H

Mike H Moderator Emeritus

Fantastic!

3. Kentos

Kentos Moderator Emeritus

That’s great! I’m inspired.

4. Champion of Capua

Champion of Capua Contributor

Outstanding! Outside of those shoes needing a serious shine, everything looks great. I kid of course, I’m very jealous of how quickly you were able to make such a high quality handmade humidor that we’d all be proud to show off in a man cave. Well done sir

5. Riff Raff

Riff Raff Contributor

That is a well thought out design. Outstanding job. Can't wait to see it stocked!

6. ******Cough , cough ***** Group buy LOL....

7. Wow great work! My father is a woodworker but I don't have the skills of tools for it haha. That looks amazing!

8. Killer job. I'm super jealous. cant wait to see pictures of it full!

9. Thanks everyone. A couple of days and I’ll be able to stock it (and post some pics). Is humidor acquisition disorder a thing? :302:

10. Why, yes. Yes, it is.

11. That look truly stellar!

12. Finally put to use. Still waiting on some Tatuaje Havana VI Artistas Torpedoes but I wanted to get is stocked with what I have for now. The boxes are empty and just filling some of the space for now. The drawer is empty too for now. Happy day. :001_302: 2036D85A-3380-4C7A-8122-A86F6DC01135.jpeg

13. Awesome!

14. Claudel Xerxes

Claudel Xerxes Moderator

Very cool. Great craftsmanship! :thumbup1:

15. Great job

16. That looks very nice!