What's new

I scored a toggle razor for $30 on ebay

The auction was listed as 'vintage gillette safety razor' with no gallery photo (the ones to the left of the listing on the page that displays all the auctions). Only two other people bid on it and I ended up getting it for $38 shipped. It was one of my better ebay scores.

Moral of the story...If you look hard you can get a steal.

Contratulations! A toggle for $38.00....what a steal! I've bid on a couple of the past year but have been unwilling to pay the price they eventually sell for. Let us know what you think of the shave.

Jerry

Yeah, that guy buys stuff and resells it at a crazy markup. I just got lucky.

I need to sterilize it with some other ones and then I'mma try it.

Great find!

I'm currently watching a pair of shoes, the details of which I won't divulge because they appear to have gone relatively unnoticed by the masses.

Feel free to post pictures of your steal if the mood strikes you.

-Nick

I'm a huge fan of shoes, I own 20 some pairs of Clarks (wallabees and the rest of the originals collection) and various others. Let me know what it is after the auction is over.

I need to get a camera to sell some stuff on ebay so I'll snap a shot when I borrow one.

obsessis said:
Yeah, that guy buys stuff and resells it at a crazy markup. I just got lucky.

I need to sterilize it with some other ones and then I'mma try it.

Any chance you could give us a hint who "that guy" is? I have been watching the razors and blades for a while and still can't sort the sellers out.
Thanks

'that guy' is either reynolds art, rraven, anyone who sells 'buy it now' razors for $40 or higher.

Great find!

I'm currently watching a pair of shoes, the details of which I won't divulge because they appear to have gone relatively unnoticed by the masses.
I'm watching the same pair of shoes. ARRRGH!

:biggrin:

Speaking of finds, I picked up Two minty 23K Super Adjustables on the 'bay for a song because the seller took lousy pictures. That, and they were packaged with NOS Gillette blades that took up most of the picture. I wanted the blades, but got two awesome razors as well. :thumbup1:

The deals are out there.

I will give you $40 for that toggle. :biggrin:

$41! $41!

Last edited:
That is a great deal, and

rainman you have the freakiest dang picture I have seen on this site...
Yes I would have to agree. Everytime I see rainman's avatar I think of Stephan King's book IT...I really do dislike...ok... am afraid of clowns.

Top Bottom