What's new

I saw some Fabrage Brut at perfumania you guys think its still good?

I bet he means the mall stores. Where does Jim84 live--does he have his B&B chip installed yet?

Oh yeah. I forgot about those places. Here's one I bought from the one at Cross Creek last year. Is this the same bottle you saw Jim? If so, it's about ten or twelve years old. They must have found a warehouse cache of old Brut.

We have those in our drug stores and grocery stores here in BC, I have seen them there, I know for sure the AS splash is available never checked for the classic, even though I love it ;)

Is it any better than the Brut at walgreens?

Thanks

Jim

It's a little bit stronger than the plastic bottle version that you can get now.

Just to let you know, though- you can get a bigger bottle of the Brut cologne at Wal-Mart cheaper than what Walgreen's sells the smaller bottle for. I can't remember the exact prices but I think Wal Mart is like five bucks for seven ounces and Walgreens is seven bucks for five ounces. :bored:

It's a little bit stronger than the plastic bottle version that you can get now.

Just to let you know, though- you can get a bigger bottle of the Brut cologne at Wal-Mart cheaper than what Walgreen's sells the smaller bottle for. I can't remember the exact prices but I think Wal Mart is like five bucks for seven ounces and Walgreens is seven bucks for five ounces. :bored:

This makes perfect sense.:rolleyes:

My wife told me that she saw a bunch of the old bottles at JR Cigar in Burlington NC the other day. The great graveyard of aftershaves.

Speaking of which, Nid, check out what I procured from JR's last week- a two foot tall bottle of Brut. Awesome.

The only other Brut I saw there Nid was the Lotion. I picked up a bottle of that too even though I'm up to my ears in it (that's the one on the right).

Speaking of which, Nid, check out what I procured from JR's last week- a two foot tall bottle of Brut. Awesome.

The only other Brut I saw there Nid was the Lotion. I picked up a bottle of that too even though I'm up to my ears in it (that's the one on the right).

Whoa--a magnum of Brut. That's truly awesome. Maybe that was part of some failed NASA project to keep astronauts fresh on deep space exploration missions.

Top Bottom