What's new

I Recently Purchased Creeds Vetiver

I Just Purchased A 4 Oz. Bottle Of Creed's Vetiver. I Purchased It On E Bay For About $75. Neiman Marcus Sells The Same Bottle For $195. So I Returned It There and Made $120 And Never Smelled It.

Honestly It Is Awesome, I LOVE IT!! I Have Had It For About A Week And I Have Gotten Tons Of Compliments On It. I Can't Describe Scents Well, But My Wife Describes It As Clean, Fresh & Bright (however Not A Word About Pheromones Yet) . Oh Well.

Hi Eric, welcome to the forum. I also enjoy Creed Vetiver. To me it has an earthy scent. Very nice indeed. If you get a chance, try Guerlain Vetiver and my all time favorite Floris Vetiver.

Sorry if I'm getting this wrong, but do I understand that you purchased a product from one vendor and returned it to another vendor for cash? If so, that doesn't seem right; basically making Neimen Marcus resell it with no profit. I'm only confused because you say that you never smelled it and that you have used it.

I think he was joking. It truly is wrong to profit that way. Ebay sellers usually sell gray market colognes that are usually earmarked to the middle east or some other country. You can usually tell by the inserts that are in foreign language.

Yes, Eric was pulling our legs! Dang!

It was a good one though! :smile:

Our local N-M has a whole tester table of Creed in the fragrance department. Eric is right; those are sky high prices for one bottle. Creed uses only the very high end of essential oils, but those same EOs also contribute to a short lifespan on the scent.

Again, good one, Eric! Welcome to the neighborhood, find a comfy chair, kick off your boots, air out those poor dogs and stay a while! :smile:

Cheers y'all,

Richard
Plano TX, north of Austin a Ways

**Pssst, Eric. Come here and let me whisper a secret in your ear*** L'Occitane Vetyver smells better and is 1/5 the price. Pass it on.... :wink:

Eric,

I apologize for the misunderstanding; I'm no so swift when it comes to the jokes. For what its worth, I prefer Erolfa, but I only think its because it was the first scent I tried, and the rest of the Creed table just overpowered my nose. I'll check out the Vetiver next time I pass it.

Best,
Rich

100% Joking . Just Having A Little Fun With My Fellow B&b Members. Perhaps Some Laughter Will Relax Our Faces And Hence A Better Shave. Eric

ERIC said:
100% Joking . Just Having A Little Fun With My Fellow B&b Members. Perhaps Some Laughter Will Relax Our Faces And Hence A Better Shave. Eric
Righteous Eric! It was a well done joke in my book... Now can we split the profits?:lol1:

Coche_y_bondhu said:
Our local N-M has a whole tester table of Creed in the fragrance department. Eric is right; those are sky high prices for one bottle. Creed uses only the very high end of essential oils, but those same EOs also contribute to a short lifespan on the scent.

I will have to stop by my local N-M to see if they have the same setup for Creed.

ERIC said:

...now if we can just get him to stop using those damn caps for the first letter of every word... jUST kIDDING, eRIC! pOST iN wHATEVER sTYLE yOU lIKE!

rVG

Top Bottom