What's new

I picked up a 62 super speed today

I don't have it yet it is in the mail. I guess I used the term picked up a little loosely

I just finished off 24 hours of stubble with my birth year H3 Slim. Astra SP blade, Proraso blue, Slim on setting 6.

For these day to day shaves I generally do one N/S pass followed up by an ATG pass and minor touch up. Followed up with a healthy dose of Speick AS. Setting 6 gave me great efficiency and blade feel. The Astra SP was smooth and efficient. It's just tough for me to top a combination like this. You're going to love your Slim!

proxy.php

Congrates. The Super Speed is still a classic and great little shaver that has stood the test of time. I still use my Z-3 (TV Special cased) in my 7 razor rotation.

Like everyone else said, you'll love your SS. I've got a '64 Flare Tip, along with a 1950 '40s style SS, and a Black Tip, and they're all excellent razors. Congrats!

Here it is plating is wore off on top but looks nice and operates smooth
IMG_3721.JPG
IMG_3720.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3720.JPG
    IMG_3720.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3721.JPG
    IMG_3721.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 2
Gee whiz, my vision is terrible.

OP I thought you were talking about the Slim!!

:rolleyes1

Ha ha! Yeah, your post about your Slim (it is a nice looking Slim!) in this thread about Super Speeds was a little puzzling. (but, we weren't going to say anything... )

They say as you get older, your eye sight is the 2nd thing to go...

EDIT: OK, I just now saw where the OP mentioned his G4 Slim, and you were replying to that. Now I need to get MY eyes checked!!:07:

Ha ha! Yeah, your post about your Slim (it is a nice looking Slim!) in this thread about Super Speeds was a little puzzling. (but, we weren't going to say anything... )

They say as you get older, your eye sight is the 2nd thing to go...

EDIT: OK, I just now saw where the OP mentioned his G4 Slim, and you were replying to that. Now I need to get MY eyes checked!!:07:

Hehe, thank you. My vision is getting fixed, I just need to get a properly measured set of reading glasses. Right now I'm trying to get by with a cheapie off the shelf pair (they barely work, but get me by).

OP, fantastic looking SS!

Top Bottom