What's new

I needa new smartphone case recommendation.

I now own the Samsung Relay 4g...has a full physical keyboard...I was thinking a skinomi covering..well..it isnt exactly a case but peel on rubber housing..interesting vids on youtube about em and ebay has em for under$20 shipped...phone weighs about 5.6oz..and the keyboard is pretty stiff..something rubbery with ridges im thinking would help as a 2nd goodpoint..thoughts?

ST

I have an Otterbox for my Droid HD. Fits nice and tight. I do not know if they make one for your phone. I have always gotten clear screen protectors, even for my tablet. Prevents scratched screens, even gorilla glass.

Otterbox tends to be bulky and heavy...no?....im not much of a butterfingers of slips n falls for my phones...any other ideas?

Otterbox tends to be bulky and heavy...no?....im not much of a butterfingers of slips n falls for my phones...any other ideas?

Otterbox Defender is definitely bulky. I had one for my iPhone and it was just too big. I switched to the Otterbox Commuter, which is much slimmer and lighter. I loved it, the the plastic piece near the bottom of the phone just cracked, and it wasn't even from a drop. Went into my pocket fine, came out cracked. Boo-urns.

Top Bottom