What's new

I need an avatar

however you spell that thing...

any suggestions for a shoe shine boy ???

Is the green mask pic too wild ??? Is a pic of Tina to risque ??? Now that you guys knows my wacky personality, I am opening myself up for some heavy shots here I know, but what are your ideas ???

mark theshoeshine boy

I think a woman with Tina's accoutrements receiving a shoeshine from a grinning servitor would work... Perhaps hard to fit into a small pic though. :001_tt1:

-Rich

full

how's about that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron,

I'm with you on this...I've got to order some of that clay...it has certainly worked miracles for Mark!

Randy

I'd like her to shine more than my shoe..............................................................I'd like her to shine the other shoe as well :wink:

Randy...very nice. I am a pretty big guy. I wear size 15 shoes, and I always tell people, "you know what they say about guys with big feet...they wear big shoes!"

Randy

Tequilero79 said:
Mark,

I have the perfect avatar for you.

full

Respectfully,

Schubert

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :mad: :mad: :quickdraw :spockflam :a30: :a45: :a6: :a32: :a32: :a32: :a13: :a13: :a13: :a7: :a7: :a33: :a33: :a33: :a41: :a41: :nono:

I DON'T THINK THAT WAS FUNNY AT ALL

I'm gonna open up a can of whoopa** and commence to get a piece of this ol boy.....

but first I think I will take a nap.....

you stay there until I come back for ya..... :001_tt2:

that was good....it was mean, but it was good...

mark tssb

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Mark :biggrin: , I ment no offense, I just saw you post that pic in SMF and I just couldn't resist. It was all in good fun :thumbup1: . I do like RVG's though.

Respectfully,

Schubert

Mark, Our friend from Ontario (go Canuks!) had it right-use what you know. And for the rest of you-no female winkie's anymore-until I get back to North America!

Max

Tequilero79 said:
Sorry Mark :biggrin: , I ment no offense, I just saw you post that pic in SMF and I just couldn't resist. It was all in good fun :thumbup1: . I do like RVG's though.

Respectfully,

Schubert

Schubert,

I was funnin' with you too.....naw, I was laughing about it, but I was having fun with the reply.....I'm glad you come over here too....

but what is a RVG ???

mark tssb

by the way guys I appreciate the input...I haven't had time to make a final decision....

Top Bottom