What's new

I need an avatar

Hey Guys! Hope ya'll don't mind me poppin' in (since I appear to be the avatar in question *wink*), I just thought I would send my kisses.... mwah, mwah, MWAH!!!

XOXO,
Tina

Now that I've picked myself up off the floor, I vote that we promote her immediately to full member status. Hell, let's make her a moderator.

How rude of me! Welcome to the club.

If you're for real, we have the most unique shaving site on the Web!

So, was it difficult becoming an avatar?

thetinagrant said:
Hey Guys! Hope ya'll don't mind me poppin' in (since I appear to be the avatar in question *wink*), I just thought I would send my kisses.... mwah, mwah, MWAH!!!

XOXO,
Tina

thetinagrant said:

XOXO,
Tina

welcome to the badgerandblade!

take mark shoe shopping. those buckles look a little uncomfortable.

Wait a minute. Are you the feet or the face? I voted for the face.

Since you're a member, maybe we need to make an avatar for Mark that includes both of you. I volunteer to take the picture!

Joe Lerch said:
OK guys, I found thetinagrant.com. Who's the wiseguy that posted in her name?

Joe,

no wise guy...she is a friend of mine and she was invited in here to give her viewpoint of our obsessions. Especially our colognes. But dont stop her there...she knows her wine, fast muscle cars, cigars, and many other things.

Don't let her beauty get in the way, she is a sharp lady. She has BRAINS...

She is a friend of mind so please treat her like my sister...and I like my sister:em2300: I know you all will....thanks

Joe I would go for a picture of Tina and I together....Think Shave-con...

Mark the shoeshine boy

mark the shoeshine boy said:
Joe,

no wise guy...she is a friend of mine and she was invited in here to give her viewpoint of our obsessions. Especially our colognes. But dont stop her there...she knows her wine, fast muscle cars, cigars, and many other things.

...SNIP...
Mark,
Hmmmm... Would that be, "I wanna Mercedes!" :a21:

I like those Bill Clinton cigars!

Exactly who is she? I know she's a model but the site says something about Ms. something or other.

Joe,

I can just see it now! Tina's sitting on the shoe hine stand in a short skirt and Mark is down thereshining and looking up at her with a big smile on his face.

PoshRichM said:
I think a woman with Tina's accoutrements receiving a shoeshine from a grinning servitor would work... Perhaps hard to fit into a small pic though. :001_tt1:

-Rich

Nice friends!

So, what kind if picture did you have in mind? I was thinking: you're shining her shoes while she's shaving your face and there's a big B&B poster behind you. We could add the slogan: we cover your interests from head to foot.

Joe,

Don't let her beauty get in the way, she is a sharp lady. She has BRAINS...

She is a friend of mind so please treat her like my sister...and I like my sister:em2300: I know you all will....thanks

Joe I would go for a picture of Tina and I together....Think Shave-con...

Mark the shoeshine boy

Lookie what I started!
proxy.php

I am, indeed, Tina! I happen to model but I also have a full time job as a project coordinator for a home improvement company. I still own my silver bullet (she's nearly paid for!) and love shopping and self-pampering.

I'm a high-maintenance chic and like only the best when it comes to taking care of me so I must say, I was a bit intrigued by the forum Mark was describing.

Enough of my rambling - I just wanted to give you a little blurb about me and thank you for your hospitality while I visit.
proxy.php

XOXO,
Tina

Hi Tina, The website called "thetinagrant.com", what does that have to do with you? It says you were Ms. something or other. What was that all about?

You must know something about construction if you're managing projects. Have you had any hands-on experience (with construction)? Are you the one customers scream at when the project runs behind? I've been there.

You're not the only female member of a shaving site, but the others are in the business, so you're kind of unique.

I think it would be great if you could give us a female opinion on our upcoming group fragrance. Joel?

With you here we're all going to have to behave ourselves. There has been some excitement lately on other shaving sites.

Bye now.

Joe Lerch said:
Hi Tina, The website called "thetinagrant.com", what does that have to do with you? It says you were Ms. something or other. What was that all about?

You must know something about construction if you're managing projects. Have you had any hands-on experience (with construction)? Are you the one customers scream at when the project runs behind? I've been there.

You're not the only female member of a shaving site, but the others are in the business, so you're kind of unique.

I think it would be great if you could give us a female opinion on our upcoming group fragrance. Joel?

With you here we're all going to have to behave ourselves. There has been some excitement lately on other shaving sites.

Bye now.

TheTinaGrant.com is my modeling website and through my internet modeling, I was titled Ms. Internet World 2002 - due to the growth and popularity of my name and site.

I don't know much about the installation itself - my job is to schedule project managers and contractors and coordinate with our customers (and take customer complaints).

What's this about cologne? hmmm....

XOXO,
Tina

That's a pretty impressive sounding title. Did they make it up or was there some kind of a vote? Isn't the Internet wonderful? You hire the right people, and before you know it you're Ms. Internet World!

What kind of modeling work are you looking for? The site isn't showing typical modeling stuff, and I notice there are members.

It sounds like your job makes you the person who gets yelled at all the time. I know I've done it (the yelling). That deserves combat pay.

On the fragrance, it's not a cologne. They're two shaving products in which the fragrance (a unique one previously named "septic fields") is named after this club. We'll get first dibs, but the source will sell to the public. It's all being arranged by our man, Joel Fermen. In another forum (on this site) he explained how impressed his snobby Italian barber was with the scent. With all due respect to the barber, it would mean a lot more to me what your impression is. I don't look for scents that attract Italian barbers.

thetinagrant said:
TheTinaGrant.com is my modeling website and through my internet modeling, I was titled Ms. Internet World 2002 - due to the growth and popularity of my name and site.

I don't know much about the installation itself - my job is to schedule project managers and contractors and coordinate with our customers (and take customer complaints).

What's this about cologne? hmmm....

XOXO,
Tina

Top Bottom