What's new

I need a little help with the interface for B&B, posting, ect. Where do I go?

I have two problems, and I don't know where to go for help. They're pretty basic. I want to post a new question to the Henson Razor Club, but all I can do is post a reply to a post in the Henson Razor Club. I feel like I'm missing something. I'm not sure where to ask for guidance. My second problem is I occasionally post something then I see an error of some sort. I know I should be able to go back and edit the error, but it seems like sometimes I'm allowed to do that, and other times I cannot find that option. Any useful input for me?
Thank you.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I have two problems, and I don't know where to go for help. They're pretty basic. I want to post a new question to the Henson Razor Club, but all I can do is post a reply to a post in the Henson Razor Club. I feel like I'm missing something. I'm not sure where to ask for guidance. My second problem is I occasionally post something then I see an error of some sort. I know I should be able to go back and edit the error, but it seems like sometimes I'm allowed to do that, and other times I cannot find that option. Any useful input for me?
Thank you.

Editing is limited to a 15 minute window. So you have 15 minutes to get it right, then it's carved in History forever!

In regards to your posting in that thread - Presumably you are replying by hitting the "reply button" which copies the post into a text box, where you type in your comment, then hit the "post reply" button.
Well making a post is the same, just type in without hitting the "Reply" button and just type your comment in that same text box at the bottom, then hit the "post reply" button.

If your issue is something else, then I apologize, and say that I am not getting the gist of what you mean.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I just looked and you seem to be posting without quoting just fine:

You also seem to be able to start threads just fine:

I don't understand what issue you are having.

I just looked and you seem to be posting without quoting just fine:

You also seem to be able to start threads just fine:

I don't understand what issue you are having.
Sorry, I can't quite put my finger on it myself. Thanks very much for the help, the explanation on editing totally cleared that issue up. I am very talented when it comes to making things harder than they actually are. :)

When edit time has expired and I discover that I really messed up a message, or have a partial duplicate, I select “Report ” at the bottom and explain why I would like it deleted.
Posting in a thread without replying or quoting: at the bottom of each page of the thread there is an open box to type your message ( then follow the directions given earlier here). The box says “write your reply,” but it should say “write a post,” because that is what you are doing. It doesn’t matter what page you are on, your post will appear at the end of the thread. that is how it works on my iPhone without the app, and I think I have done it the same way accessing B&B from my windows computer browser.
(I have edited this message three times, so far! 😜 Make that 4)

Last edited:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
We'd like for folks to think about what they are posting, and proof read it before hitting "post reply".
We just don't have the manpower to be general editors.
In other words, I wouldn't advise counting on the Mod team to correct minor errors.

Top Bottom