What's new

I need a body wash recommendation

So I have dry skin and I need something that's really hydrating. The only thing I'm trying to avoid is overpowering fragrance like Axe. I like masculine but not stronger than my cologne if that makes sense. Any suggestions? Thanks guys.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I would suggest giving Nivea Men body washes a go. They have a couple of different ones and they are pretty cheap.

I used to use Nivea but switched to Stirling Liquid Bath Soap or their Bath Soap Bars are good to. I too suffer from dry skin in the winter.

I got Alaffia African Black Body wash. I have dry skin/eczema issues and this winter was definitely the best I've had in a while... it's not a very sudsy body wash, almost like it's got lotion mixed in with it, but the scent I got (lavender) is pleasant and disappears pretty quickly. At any rate, I like it, and it works as a shampoo too.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I really like Walnut Husk Body Wash from Duluth Trading. It has tiny bits of walnut in it for exfoliating and seems to hydrate really well. The smell is kind of weird but it goes away immediately.

I like Jack Black Turbo Wash. Awesome and unique scent. I buy the big bottle. It’s expensive, but I’ve been using it for about 90 days now and haven’t used 1/4 of it.

I would also look at L'Occitane. I have a moisturiser gel from them that is very moisturising and I think they have some body washes that might be what you're looking for.

Top Bottom