What's new

I made a mistake PIF:

I'm in, sounds interesting and I'm willing to try. I'm putting together my own PIF box with some of my stuff and some recent stuff from other PIFs so if this isn't my cup of tea it will go in there!

I'm in - I've been suffering from very dry face even with lotion-type balms, maybe this would help. Thanks for the opportunity.

Okay guys the PIF is closed and now I need to pull a rabbit out of my hat...or really just a name out of a hat. Really, I am just going to hit the randomizer on some website I find on Google. So five me a few moments and I will pick a winner.

And the winner is...Congratulations to [MENTION=39967]WesternModern[/MENTION] I will send you a PM but if you read this first send me a PM with an address of where I can send the Balm to. Congrats again!

Thanks for the congrats, guys...and thank you dangerousdon! This is the first PIF I ever won - I'll let everybody know how it all works out.

[MENTION=39967]WesternModern[/MENTION] Sorry it was so late but the After Shave Balm went in the mail today. Expected delivery is on 02/16/2016. Let me know when you get it and what you think.

Top Bottom