What's new

I Made a Baby!

The title pretty much explains it all. I attribute it to the fact that I recently started shaving with a DE and therefore became much more manly. Expected arrival is 2/21/11. As it will be our first, any advice you current dads have for me would be greatly appreciated.

Will

The title pretty much explains it all. I attribute it to the fact that I recently started shaving with a DE and therefore became much more manly. Expected arrival is 2/21/11. As it will be our first, any advice you current dads have for me would be greatly appreciated.

Will

Congrats!

Now then: you must come to terms with the fact that you will very soon be relegated to the bottom of the totem pole in the household.

The best thing to do is to try and not complain about it too much...

:lol:

I sh*t myself both times I realised I was becoming a father. To be fair though, it feels good to know your balls work!:thumbup1: Don't panic, fatherhood is a beautiful thing, you'll be fine.:thumbup:

I had my second a few weeks ago. We are using a new pediatrician and I really like him. Here was his advise:

Raising a baby is not hard. Do NOT make it hard. If it was hard, the human race would have died out millions of years ago.

Congratulations!

Best wishes for you, your wife and your future offspring.

I have 2 kids, ages 5 and 3. I have been tired for the last 5 years (and yes, I am the dad - their mom is more tired). I thought I used to be busy before kids - hahahaha. I have answered the question, "Why", one billion times (reached that milestone last month).

I love my kids dearly, but life as you know it is about to end. Welcome to the club.

Congratulations!

Best wishes for you, your wife and your future offspring.

I have 2 kids, ages 5 and 3. I have been tired for the last 5 years (and yes, I am the dad - their mom is more tired). I thought I used to be busy before kids - hahahaha. I have answered the question, "Why", one billion times (reached that milestone last month).

I love my kids dearly, but life as you know it is about to end. Welcome to the club.

Yes, but your life as a parent will now start and never end.

Congrats!!!

Congrats!!!
1) Don't believe all the hype about all the things you "need"
2) Avoid babys-r-us
3) Start getting use to 5 hrs of sleep (interupted of course)
4) Try to start getting up early enough to enjoy some shave time
5) You don't need to baby-proof the house yet. It takes a while for them to get around
6) ENJOY!!! it's the most rewarding thing you can do!

Congrats! That's great news. I am a dad of twin 2-1/2 yr girls, and a 3-1/2 yr old son.

It changes EVERYTHING you're used to and it's completely OK, because it's amazing.

Congrats and best wishes. Now go get some rest before your real work begins and a word of WARNING, Put away and lock ALL YOUR TOYS because once the little critter start walking, he/she will destroy everything. :w00t:

All kidding a side, being a father is wonderful thing. It has it ups and downs and a lifetime of enjoyment.

I have 3 kids (16,17 and 20) and I speak form experience. Enjoy every mute, hour, day week, month as the years pass very quickly. Next thing you know he/she will be all grown up.

Last edited:
Congrats on probably the most wonderful thing that could ever happen. Even when things get so very trying and seem out of hand, you'll realize that that's exactly what it is. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom