What's new

I love Fabergé Brut.... but....

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I am not sure that I could get away with these Fab....u....lous cufflinks! (seller's images).

Do any members have any shaving related jewellery or other accessories?

fb1.jpg

fb2.jpg

I have lots of cufflinks vintage and current but nope I couldn’t pull this off. These are as subtle as 80ies Playboy Bunny accessories....

Not to derail but I inherited a deck of Playboy cards from my uncle. Look to be from 60s and apparently a common pickup if you went to the old clubs. Never would have guessed when he was alive, always the quiet ones, ha ha.

As far as shave accessories, I think a lot of us in our forties and beyond grew up with plenty of Avon gear targeting men back in the day.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Yes you could. I can see them on your shirt cuffs. They look great. You look great. You have my permission to make the purchase.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Yes you could. I can see them on your shirt cuffs. They look great. You look great. You have my permission to make the purchase.
Top quality enabling 🤣 My wife is a Filipina and every Christmas decorates our entire home like Santa's Grotto of Tasteless Vulgarity - even she thinks these are too much!

Top Bottom