What's new

I love BACON!!!!

Ok, semi-seriously, toasted whole wheat bread, lots of bacon, a little mayo, avacado and tomato. Mighty fine.

I bet it is good, but I would drop the mayo and make the avocado into a paste and spread it on the bread instead. It is a good substitute and is healthier. I love avocados almost as much as bacon :biggrin:

hel-thee

what is this Hel-thee word you speak of?

*scratches head*

i think the bacon cancels out the healthiness of a bacon sandwich

I'm shocked that the Bacon Explosion hasn't been mentioned in this post yet.

http://www.bbqaddicts.com/blog/recipes/bacon-explosion/

proxy.php

My newest, favoritest iPhone app: Pocket Bacon.
For when I can't be with my loved ones, this is a sizzly virtual life substitute.

Roger

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaconbacon....

I love the classic BLT. Can't go wrong with that. I also loving adding some chopped bacon or bacon bits in the mix when I make guacamole.

is there any reason that this post is in the bst>?

maybe its just a weird thing from my computer, but , this post and thread is in the shaving mall and the general shavetalk one

I went in here wondering if there was bacon shaving cream or soap, and now Stubblefield has me salivating at the thought of TOBS bacon and avocado shave :w00t:

This thread shows the power of Bacon.....The pinnacle of human achievement. Perhaps its time to capitalize Bacon.

I was a little late to the breakfast table this morning, and I arrive to find that my children had plundered my Bacon. :mad:

SWMBO had to make me another batch, and they got half of that too. I guess it is a good sign that they have good taste though, right?

Top Bottom