What's new

I know it’s been asked before: Cologne like Proraso Green?

I found some older threads, but wonder if anything new has been discovered.

I am solidly an Old Spice lover but I bought some Proraso Green aftershave and my wife attacked me....so I’d like to find a cologne or maybe a longer lasting lotion that is very similar.

I saw Proraso makes cologne now but the descriptions I have read do not sound like what I’m looking for.

I found some older threads, but wonder if anything new has been discovered.

I am solidly an Old Spice lover but I bought some Proraso Green aftershave and my wife attacked me....so I’d like to find a cologne or maybe a longer lasting lotion that is very similar.

I saw Proraso makes cologne now but the descriptions I have read do not sound like what I’m looking for.

Take a look here:

Proraso Green After Shave Proraso cologne - a fragrance for men - https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Proraso/Proraso-Green-After-Shave-39944.html

Sounds like Acqua di Parma Colonia Club may be the ticket.

Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements awesome sauce

The description sounds right, have you tried it personally?

I ordered some, will report when I get back from Colorado.

I haven't used it myself but I will probably order as soon as my Proraso runs out. I am keeping my eyes open for some reviews myself since it was just released like a month ago. I'll be looking at the aftershave/cologne instead of the edt. There aftershaves are pretty strong scented.

Last edited:

Overall it's a classic aftershave and works well with masculine green fragrances like Guerlain Vetiver, CK Truth for Men, Acqua di Parma Colonia Club, Pino Silvestre, Bowling Green by Geoffrey Beene, Creed's Original Vetiver and Green Irish Tweed, Mugler Cologne, Houbigant's Fougere Royale, Lacoste Booster, Lush Dirty, and Patrick by Fragrances of Ireland - but especially the Acqua di Parma which I think is a match made in heaven for this aftershave due to both being very green and having lots of spearmint.

Marmara #13. Awesome, cheap. Made in Turkey. Smells like Proraso green.

as some one posted earlier---pecksniffs classic .kind of in the neighborhood of polo but with a dash of eucalyptus, which is one of the components of prorasa green.

Top Bottom