What's new

I Just Ordered A Timeless Titanium Razor!!! Crown Handle! .095 Blade!

Here it is... Side by side with the Edwin Jagger 3 one 6

The handle for the timeless fits nicely on the EJ. And the new razorock handle also fits like a glove on the timeless as seen here.

Boy do they look nice.

Attachments

• 20220708_204758.jpg
    20220708_204758.jpg
    774.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 20220708_203638.jpg
    20220708_203638.jpg
    768 KB · Views: 11
Nice, now tell us about your audio system. :001_tt1:
It's... THE BOMB!!!

Gotta love Polk SDA on the SRT. That is the tall black full-tower size one.
Anyone who has heard sda on polk audio speakers during the sda era need no words to describe the magic it brings to the sound it produces. No other speakers can match the dimension sda brings to sound.

The red speaker is a Salk Speaker SS8 which uses a ribbon tweeter.
The Bass and hights are totally awesome. The mid-range is excellent for TV and movies for it's dialogue , however it could be too bright on some audio recordings.

The mid-size gloss black speaker is the vapor audio stiff breeze speaker that uses a ribbon Tweeter.
It has an open baffle in the back which allows the speakers to produce some impressive lows for it's size. But it can deffinetly use a sub when you want remarkable lows.

Last edited:
Had my first shave with the scalloped Timeless Ti95 this morning. WOW! I fear that some if not all of my other razors will be collecting dust unless I really stick to some sort of rotation schedule. Even the LOTH had to admit that this is one amazingly beautiful razor.

Enjoy yours Chris!

Guido.
It is an absolutely beautiful and incredible razor, congratulations

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Had my first shave with the scalloped Timeless Ti95 this morning. WOW! I fear that some if not all of my other razors will be collecting dust unless I really stick to some sort of rotation schedule. Even the LOTH had to admit that this is one amazingly beautiful razor.

Enjoy yours Chris!

Guido.

Looks like you found my thread on my Timeless razor. If you read through it from the start of my adventure, you will see how my experience with it was like a rollercoaster. This is because the Timeless TI95 razor, forces you to learn some new technique. I saw your post in the Timeless Tuesday thread, it is very clear that you were using pressure, and that is an absolute no no with this razor.

With the Ti95's huge gap, using any form of pressure, will make this razor bight you in short order, opening the flood gates up to weeper river. And when doing sensitive areas, like the moostash area, one just to have a very light touch with this razor, otherwise you can get a nick. It is a very smooth shaving razor with the right blade in it indeed. There is nothing like the feel of titanium on your face!

But again, having said all that, this is absolutely the type of razor that you must give the upmost respect to. Respect it, pair it was a solid blade combination, and proper facial prep, and using a very slick soap, makes all the difference in the world. I noticed also in your post that you used Prorasso GREEN shave soap. Prorasso is the absolute bare minimum of slickness that can be used with this razor.

But for your next shaves with this razor, I would recommend a higher performance soap, such as any of the tallow based Stirling soaps, or, perhaps try out PAA's CK6 formula shave soaps. Also, please consider using PAA's pre-shave cubes for facial prep, once I started doing that, holy cow, you wanna talk about pre-shave prep performance, I could freaking shave with the pre-shave treatment if I wanted! lol

I am so glad that you are enjoying your new Timeless TI95 razor so far, and I really hope that you continue to do so. Titanium is like in a whole different category of its own, when it comes to the performance of it, and the feel of it on skin. Its pretty awesome, I aint gonna lie. But use slick soaps, use quality facial prep, respect the razor, and your golden!

Now I will say, the blade gap of 0.95mm is a little much for a daily shaver, a lot of folks can't really handle it for the daily shaves, and I wouldn't blame them. Me personally, I wouldn't shave daily with it either. But it sure makes a great 2-day shaver! I hope that you continue to have lots of fun with it Guido, congrats again!

Thanks Chris! Yes, too much pressure on the right side this morning and I nicked myself. No biggie but enough to draw blood.

Will do in the soap. I have some really slick ones in stock. Not PAA but I think Goodfellas has a similar sort of formula. And the Cube is certainly in my list. The mentholated was sold out a couple of times now already in my regular shop.

So tomorrow’s another day to use this beauty. Looking forward to it already!

Cheers,

Guido

Top Bottom