What's new

I Just Ordered A Timeless Titanium Razor!!! Crown Handle! .095 Blade!

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I'm with Jim here, as I think you have a lot to offer to the B&B community @Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker .

Within the first few weeks of signing up I got a PIF from a complete stranger living in Singapore, quite surprised was I, and comforted that I had discovered such a gentlemanly community. We are here for you, and love to hear your stories and drool over your fantastic pictures.

In fact, I think now is a good time for you to peruse the SOTD section, maybe post some pics there!:cornut:

~doug~

Thanks Doug, appreciate the kindness. :thumbup1: I am no longer making SOTD reports any longer, and that also saves me having to waste time to take pictures that never end up as good as my originals of my equipment. I am just not going to bother with that business any longer. Well, my opinion is that some people are gentlemanly here yes indeed, but some people choose not to be.

The best pictures I took for B&B, were the ones on my Timeless Titanium TI95 razor. It was a ton of effort to take those pictures, way more then I did for my other razors. I am glad you appreciate them, and keep in mind, they will always be there for you to continue to drool over. Just hmm, make sure to drink lots of water, don't want to get dehydrated from drooling lol. 😝

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

@Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker ,

It takes a heckuva razor to make a man switch avatars. Glad you found yours (for now, at least ;) — join me in being jealous of @Phoenixkh ’s decision making skills).

I knew you folks would notice it eventually. ;)

I honestly thought I would never change my avatar or profile banner. But after recovering from a headache and a dose of depression today, I realized that since wet shaving has become my life, it was time to update it to reflect that. But what better razor to use, then a razor who's engraving, matches the username? 😁

Oh look, whats that?
proxy.php

I don't see nothing mate 😝

I knew you folks would notice it eventually. ;)

I honestly thought I would never change my avatar or profile banner. But after recovering from a headache and a dose of depression today, I realized that since wet shaving has become my life, it was time to update it to reflect that. But what better razor to use, then a razor who's engraving, matches the username? 😁

Oh look, whats that?
proxy.php

I don't see nothing mate 😝
Love it! Shave on brother!

Was yesterday Timeless Tuesday? Well either way, I pulled out my 95 and loaded a new Med Prep. I really needed to shave yesterday morning and I am normally an evening shaver so what razor to use... Timeless of course! I still remember how to use this razor apparently. One pass CCS and my face felt great. Later in the evening, I went for another one passer and got to DFS. Face still feels great this morning.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Was yesterday Timeless Tuesday? Well either way, I pulled out my 95 and loaded a new Med Prep. I really needed to shave yesterday morning and I am normally an evening shaver so what razor to use... Timeless of course! I still remember how to use this razor apparently. One pass CCS and my face felt great. Later in the evening, I went for another one passer and got to DFS. Face still feels great this morning.

Oh my gosh, I am so happy for you WOOHOO! :thumbup:

I can't remember if your Timeless TI has the crown handle, but if it does, no doubts its sheer gorgeousness, helped you out with the shave. 😍 I suppose its like muscle memory, once you ride a bike, you always remember, that sort of thing.

I have been using my Timeless TI95 for every shave that I do, since I got it. Quite the masterpiece of engineering it is. One thing that I have learned about it, is you have to be so careful with it, when you are applying for the complete BBS in the chin and moostash areas. Now, in the cheeks areas and neck, no a big deal at all, you can be practically care free.

But, the Timeless does require concentration in the chin and moostash areas, reason being, you have to constantly remember, to not only apply no pressure, but I find, don't even allow the full weight of the razor drop down either when doing ATG! I find that I get the best results, when I defy gravity like the PRO that I am, and make the razor just barely glide across the skin.

Now, I just finished doing a shave, and I can tell you right now, yes, I did get some slight capillary bleeding of the unwanted. But it was so miner, I didn't even care! And while I didn't nick my mole the last time, I did this time, but I barely even got the thing, so again, I don't care! The alum block gave me the stings in the areas I knew were obvious, not a big deal.

What I consider a larger success, is the fact that I have figured this razor out, all the way to the point of realizing, that I don't even want to let the full weight of the razor drop down naturally, even thats a bad recipe for disaster, why? Because, I've managed to peel skin with the thing before, yes, you heard me right.

I tell ya, its amazing when a razor can peel off your skin, but for the record, I think it was just some dead skin perhaps on the outer most layer. But, yes, don't just apply no pressure, but when your going against the grain under the nose, don't let the full weight of the razor drop down either. Help it to glide across, and you can appreciate it.

So today I got an awesome 100% BBS shave, minus a tiny bit of capillary bleeding. But at this point, like I said, I got to take the wins where I can take them. As long as I am not nicking myself really bad, causing weepers to flow crimson rivers, or making myself look like Franksteins monster, I'd say I am doing pretty well.

Thanks for sharing your story, sorry mine was longer, but for some reason I felt the need to share. Honestly, I am getting closer to sharing a review for the Timeless site, but I still want to try those new Wizamets doggone! If only they would ever ship! Oh, I contacted Timeless, and they agreed to give me a deal, 50% off for the Timeless 13" blue cloth. So I ordered that, yay!

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
I tell ya, its amazing when a razor can peel off your skin, but for the record, I think it was just some dead skin perhaps on the outer most layer. But, yes, don't just apply no pressure, but when your going against the grain under the nose, don't let the full weight of the razor drop down either. Help it to glide across, and you can appreciate it.
Start your stroke with the razor steep, use the guard, that is what it is for. :cornut:
When I need to get the cap closer for my hollow spots I use a sweeping kinda stroke, starting steep and pivot the razor right through in an arc. Works on the chin too.

~doug~

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Hi buddy, I have been secretly stalking you in this thread. We both own and use an Ambassador. I felt for you reading the first shaving report with your timeless. I'm consider ing buying an SS version and was wondering which setting you use on your Rex?

Consider me well stalked by an awesome member of B&B 🤗 OK, on the Rex, I use setting 4 when I go WTG. When I do ATG, I use settings 1, 2, and 3. I never have any need to exceed level 4 on my Rex.

FYI, I use exact same settings on my Merkur Future, that's how alike the Rex it is. With my Timeless, I can't adjust it without changing the plate. But to get a plate that is 0.68 gap that matches my razor, I'd have to spend 150. Sorry, can't afford it.

My Timeless is an awesome razor. You just have to realize it's not a pickup and shave like a speed racer razor. It's a pay attention to what your doing razor lol. But I love it! 😍

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

OK everyone, my new Timeless towel came in the mail, I took these pictures right away, so of course I haven't had a chance to wash it. Also, it appears that Timeless sent me a sample size of their Ether shave soap. Wow is that scent strong, I am having difficulty placing the scent, unless thats their version of sandlewood? Any opinions from those who have used this soap? What do you think of it?

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Oh my gosh, I am so happy for you WOOHOO! :thumbup:

I can't remember if your Timeless TI has the crown handle, but if it does, no doubts its sheer gorgeousness, helped you out with the shave. 😍 I suppose its like muscle memory, once you ride a bike, you always remember, that sort of thing.

I have been using my Timeless TI95 for every shave that I do, since I got it. Quite the masterpiece of engineering it is. One thing that I have learned about it, is you have to be so careful with it, when you are applying for the complete BBS in the chin and moostash areas. Now, in the cheeks areas and neck, no a big deal at all, you can be practically care free.

But, the Timeless does require concentration in the chin and moostash areas, reason being, you have to constantly remember, to not only apply no pressure, but I find, don't even allow the full weight of the razor drop down either when doing ATG! I find that I get the best results, when I defy gravity like the PRO that I am, and make the razor just barely glide across the skin.

Now, I just finished doing a shave, and I can tell you right now, yes, I did get some slight capillary bleeding of the unwanted. But it was so miner, I didn't even care! And while I didn't nick my mole the last time, I did this time, but I barely even got the thing, so again, I don't care! The alum block gave me the stings in the areas I knew were obvious, not a big deal.

What I consider a larger success, is the fact that I have figured this razor out, all the way to the point of realizing, that I don't even want to let the full weight of the razor drop down naturally, even thats a bad recipe for disaster, why? Because, I've managed to peel skin with the thing before, yes, you heard me right.

So today I got an awesome 100% BBS shave, minus a tiny bit of capillary bleeding. But at this point, like I said, I got to take the wins where I can take them. As long as I am not nicking myself really bad, causing weepers to flow crimson rivers, or making myself look like Franksteins monster, I'd say I am doing pretty well.

Thanks for sharing your story, sorry mine was longer, but for some reason I felt the need to share. Honestly, I am getting closer to sharing a review for the Timeless site, but I still want to try those new Wizamets doggone! If only they would ever ship! Oh, I contacted Timeless, and they agreed to give me a deal, 50% off for the Timeless 13" blue cloth. So I ordered that, yay!
It sounds like you are dialing in your new Timeless.95 Titanium.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Hello everyone! Its been awhile since you've seen this thread ha? Thats cause I recently acquired my 1959 (E-3) Gillette Fatboy razor, and I been having a ball of fun with that. But, since I updated the forum about my acquisition of the Wizamet blades, it was time to stop fooling around, and test out my TI95, using Wizamet blades.

Proctor & Gamble
Wizamet Blades!

proxy.php

Timeless Titanium Ti95 shave report June 17th, 2022!

proxy.php

IMG_3848.JPG

Guys & gals out there, I can't believe it, the reports of the Wizamet blades were not exaggerated! I can't speak for my other razors as of yet, I can only speak for this one. But the Wizamet blades in the Timeless TI95 razor, happen to be the most smoothest shaving blades I have tried to date! It literally took these new blades, to make my TI95 straighten up and cut right.

Of course, I was very careful to remember to not apply any pressure, and be careful with my angle, because this is an experts level razor, not a beginners razor. And in the past, I was trying out Bic blades and Gillette 7 O Clock GREEN blades. The Bic's didn't work out at all! The Gillette 7 O Clock GREENS, worked out better, but still not perfect.

For the record, I was using Caties Bubbles
Le Piment De LA Vie shave soap!
proxy.php

And of course I was using my APShaveCO G5C
synthetic brush, and CC Starry Night Bowl!
proxy.php

And for aftershave, I was using some CC Lime Balm!
proxy.php

I literally had the smoothest shave that I ever had, with my Timeless TI95 razor! I don't even believe it myself, but the evidence speaks for itself. Feels face & neck, 100% BBS shave! 0-nicks & 0-weepers & 0-capillary surface bleeding! Todays score,

10 out of 10!

Review finalization.......................

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 out of 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Recommendation? I recommend this razor to skilled and or expert wet shavers, or intermediate level wet shavers who would like a challenge. I do not recommend this razor to wet shaving beginners. It requires you to already have your technique down, and willingness to improve your technique further. And it requires the use of Wizamet blades.

Arsenal Position? This is my holy grail razor, its the highest level of quality, and the most beautiful in my collection, as such, it maintains its #1 position.

Conclusion: I consider this review finalized, and further testing closed at this point. I really love this razor. And while it may not be the most perfect razor in the world, its in a league class of its own, and its a razor that demands respect. As long as you have solid technique, and your using Wizamet blades, this razor will serve you well, at least, it does for me. Thank you for your time.

I consider this review finalized, and further testing closed at this point. I really love this razor. And while it may not be the most perfect razor in the world, its in a league class of its own, and its a razor that demands respect.
Well since that's job done, if you find some pennies in yours pockets maybe consider trying out the Charcoal Goods LVL 2. It should be a different feeling, but similar performing alternative. Especially now that they have released new handles! :devil:

Well since that's job done, if you find some pennies in yours pockets maybe consider trying out the Charcoal Goods LVL 2. It should be a different feeling, but similar performing alternative. Especially now that they have released new handles! :devil:

……see? Enablers. Every durn last one of you. 🤓

When the fecal matter hits the atmospheric recirculator with my version of the “War Department”, I’m throwing @LRod under the bus first.

Last edited:
Top Bottom