What's new

I Just Ordered A Timeless Titanium Razor!!! Crown Handle! .095 Blade!

I was speaking more about the difficulties of using the razor, if your technique is not excellent. And if your technique needs work, this razor will force you to better it. Most recently however, I am having difficulty with my motivation to post on B&B, because everytime I do, a certain somebody who's agenda is to beat me down, continues to do so, and I get to the point where I just don't even want to post no more.

For annoying sh!ts like that... I like to take a direct approach and handle those type of people like I would with family....

Go all rambo on them. It's quite effective. There may be a bit of bloodshed and maybe one less Christmas present that you would receive.....

But the satisfaction of using such an effective technique would leave a level of satisfaction that will last a lifetime.

Now that is great sound advice.

But not all is lost...

Look what came in the mail today....

Attachments

• 20220707_202119.jpg
    20220707_202119.jpg
    696.1 KB · Views: 10

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Me too. Is that a’67 or ‘68?
The 'stang is a 67. I used to tow my ski boat with it, and one day backed it right into the front of the boat trailer and ruined the original gas cap. I can probably get the correct cap for it now, but that happened a long time ago and those were the only caps available.

I'm not sure what year the cap gun was made. :letterk1:

~doug~

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
OK so my timeless razor did not arrive today. Something about direct signature require is preventing me from receiving the razor. Hopefully tomorrow.

Stay tuned.

Timeless ships razors via UPS, and due to their high cost value, Timeless wants to insure that the razors get to you, and not get stolen by porch pirates or mailbox thieves, so they pay for signature required service.

PRO TIP:

Install the UPS APP onto your phone, and once you have logged into your UPS account, or have created an account, you can add the tracking number for your package, from there, you will find a place to give UPS permission to leave it on your porch and wave the signature required deal, as they can just sign it on your behalf.

But not all is lost...

Look what came in the mail today....

Those Razorock light saber handles looks gorgeous! Infact, they look so beautiful, it makes me want those to stick on my Henson, and Feather razors lol. They also shine very nice all polished up like that, I know your going to have fun with those!

For annoying sh!ts like that... I like to take a direct approach and handle those type of people like I would with family....

Go all rambo on them. It's quite effective. There may be a bit of bloodshed and maybe one less Christmas present that you would receive.....

But the satisfaction of using such an effective technique would leave a level of satisfaction that will last a lifetime.

Now that is great sound advice.

Back in the old western days, thats how a conflict like that would have been solved, perhaps even hogtied to a horse and dragged until he cries uncle and learns the error of his ways. But these days, that would be seen as cruel punishment. But of course I could play the scenario in my head, knowing he got what he deserves. In modern day, people get let off with slaps on the wrists. And if you follow the news, you will realize our country is falling fast, due to the people absolutely losing their minds.

I don’t have the .95 SB but the .95 OC is efficient yet extremely smooth!

Well, I do have the 0.95 SB, and its a very smooth razor. Although folks here are letting us all know how smooth the 0.95 OC plate is. Are you a daily shaver HabanaRon? I'd think that would be far too much aggression for a daily shaver, I am just curious. I was surprised to not see a Timeless Tuesday post from you last Tuesday. I kicked off the day for everyone with my shave first, then only a couple people posted after. I was like, awwww, I wanted to see HabanaRon's Timeless Tuesday. Oh well. lol

Yes we sure are Doug, and I got the guilty word of ENABLER written on my forhead, it practically broadcasts itself to everyone here lol. 😝

That would look good on a coffe/lather mug

Yes I agree, that would look great on a coffee mug, but there needs to be context for those not in the know. So one side of the mug, should have an image of shaving gear, while the other side of the mug says EnablersRUs HEHE. 😄

The 'stang is a 67. I used to tow my ski boat with it, and one day backed it right into the front of the boat trailer and ruined the original gas cap. I can probably get the correct cap for it now, but that happened a long time ago and those were the only caps available.

I'm not sure what year the cap gun was made. :letterk1:

~doug~

The Mustang is beautiful, and that was back in the day when they were all carbureted, before all the fuel injection, fancy computers, door sensors, like the one that would say... "My gas cap has been crushed, ohhhh the horror of it all, what a world, what a world, sorry, I can't let you start the car, my sensor has been tripped, and not in the way I'd like."

Have you seen what they have been doing to cars these days? Have you seen the latest BMW car? The thing couldn't be more uglier if they tried. Car's have become so ugly, in the name of improved drag co-efficient's, that it tarnishes the look of the cars, and IMO, ruins the brand reputation. I see all car's doing this, not just BMW's BTW.

Even the modern Mustangs don't look as good as the originals. And they have even had a major shift in looks since the 2008 Mustangs. I bet that engine still sounds good in your Mustang Doug, rev that engine, listen to that sweet exhaust.

Timeless ships razors via UPS, and due to their high cost value, Timeless wants to insure that the razors get to you, and not get stolen by porch pirates or mailbox thieves, so they pay for signature required service.

PRO TIP:

Install the UPS APP onto your phone, and once you have logged into your UPS account, or have created an account, you can add the tracking number for your package, from there, you will find a place to give UPS permission to leave it on your porch and wave the signature required deal, as they can just sign it on your behalf.

Those Razorock light saber handles looks gorgeous! Infact, they look so beautiful, it makes me want those to stick on my Henson, and Feather razors lol. They also shine very nice all polished up like that, I know your going to have fun with those!

Back in the old western days, thats how a conflict like that would have been solved, perhaps even hogtied to a horse and dragged until he cries uncle and learns the error of his ways. But these days, that would be seen as cruel punishment. But of course I could play the scenario in my head, knowing he got what he deserves. In modern day, people get let off with slaps on the wrists. And if you follow the news, you will realize our country is falling fast, due to the people absolutely losing their minds.

Well, I do have the 0.95 SB, and its a very smooth razor. Although folks here are letting us all know how smooth the 0.95 OC plate is. Are you a daily shaver HabanaRon? I'd think that would be far too much aggression for a daily shaver, I am just curious. I was surprised to not see a Timeless Tuesday post from you last Tuesday. I kicked off the day for everyone with my shave first, then only a couple people posted after. I was like, awwww, I wanted to see HabanaRon's Timeless Tuesday. Oh well. lol

Yes we sure are Doug, and I got the guilty word of ENABLER written on my forhead, it practically broadcasts itself to everyone here lol. 😝

Yes I agree, that would look great on a coffee mug, but there needs to be context for those not in the know. So one side of the mug, should have an image of shaving gear, while the other side of the mug says EnablersRUs HEHE. 😄

The Mustang is beautiful, and that was back in the day when they were all carbureted, before all the fuel injection, fancy computers, door sensors, like the one that would say... "My gas cap has been crushed, ohhhh the horror of it all, what a world, what a world, sorry, I can't let you start the car, my sensor has been tripped, and not in the way I'd like."

Have you seen what they have been doing to cars these days? Have you seen the latest BMW car? The thing couldn't be more uglier if they tried. Car's have become so ugly, in the name of improved drag co-efficient's, that it tarnishes the look of the cars, and IMO, ruins the brand reputation. I see all car's doing this, not just BMW's BTW.

Even the modern Mustangs don't look as good as the originals. And they have even had a major shift in looks since the 2008 Mustangs. I bet that engine still sounds good in your Mustang Doug, rev that engine, listen to that sweet exhaust.
Hi! I’m honored to be missed! I actually posted on Wednesday. I was late. I’m a daily shaver but have been all off schedule for the past 2 weeks due to a new puppy!

Top Bottom