What's new

I Just Ordered A Timeless Titanium Razor!!! Crown Handle! .095 Blade!

I couldn't resist, I tried. 🤣

I just grabbed this picture from their page, to give you
an idea of what razor were talking about.
View attachment 1460346

Here is a screencap of the options I through in!
View attachment 1460347

Alright, now that my true holy grail of a razor has been purchased, I really have to stop now. I am going to hate seeing my credit statement next month! 🤣 Pictures will be provided in my customer style, once razor arrives. Thanks guys, my wonderful family of enablers! 😁
Ahhhh... The fruits of my labor pays off. I got swct to spend more than the credit limit he has on his cc.

Mission accomplished!!!

0357E479-0227-47C5-BC57-ADBE0FFF057E.jpeg

@discomike Too late, I caved. Not only did I get a Timeless, I bought it with the 38SB and the 78OC.

THEN, to make matters worse, I pieced together a Yates 921-H in brass and stainless steel.

To add insult to injury, I got on AliExpress and ordered a brass handle for the Yates.

Last edited:
View attachment 1481738

@discomike Too late, I caved. Not only did I get a Timeless, I bought it with the 38SB and the 78OC.

THEN, to make matters worse, I pieced together a Yates 921-H in brass and stainless steel.

To add insult to injury, I got on AliExpress and ordered a brass handle for the Yates.
That sounds like you made quite an investment on this razor. Or that you skipped a few mortgage payments to get this razor.

Damn now I am tempted to get one myself. Damn this forum!!!

That sounds like you made quite an investment on this razor. Or that you skipped a few mortgage payments to get this razor.

Damn now I am tempted to get one myself. Damn this forum!!!

Not as much as you’d think, since I bought them “scratch and dent”. Timeless scratch and dent are (apparently) mostly items that have been returned due to people not liking them, as opposed to something actually being wrong with them.

Thanks to @Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker & @slim6596 I ordered a Timeless 0.95 razor in polished finish. Just when I had @Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker spending money for another razor with money he did not have....
He turned the tables and made ME !!!! spend money on a razor - because "I had to have it". Damn you both !!!!

The razor should be here on Thursday. Cant wait to see how this feels. This will be my last razor. I swear.

Yeah right.... wait till next month.

I'm with Jim here, as I think you have a lot to offer to the B&B community @Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker .

Within the first few weeks of signing up I got a PIF from a complete stranger living in Singapore, quite surprised was I, and comforted that I had discovered such a gentlemanly community. We are here for you, and love to hear your stories and drool over your fantastic pictures.

In fact, I think now is a good time for you to peruse the SOTD section, maybe post some pics there!:cornut:

~doug~
Same here as I always enjoy hearing from @Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker and the shaving purchases I am going to put him through, the shaving adventures he goes through. Please keep posting SWCT.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Thanks to @Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker & @slim6596 I ordered a Timeless 0.95 razor in polished finish. Just when I had @Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker spending money for another razor with money he did not have....
He turned the tables and made ME !!!! spend money on a razor - because "I had to have it". Damn you both !!!!

The razor should be here on Thursday. Cant wait to see how this feels. This will be my last razor. I swear.

Yeah right.... wait till next month.

Well, its about Timeless your ordered that. <<<--- See what I did there? 😝 I can't wait to see pictures of your new razor. I went to a heck of a lot of work to take the best pictures of mine for B&B, it was quite time consuming lol. And keep in mind, because you were gone for a long time, you can't take credit for enabling me on purchases since you been gone, that credit goes too others here, and also the fact I enabled myself as well. 😝

I really hope that you enjoy your Timeless razor. But I hope you read my thread thoroughly, because I had to learn new technique in order to use my razor properly. But once you get your technique down, you will receive some of the smoothest shaves you've ever had with this razor. Its incredibly efficient! What are all the options you chose for your razor, Cap, Base Plate, Handle? And I am demonstrating my resolve, because I am not ordering anymore razors, my RAD is finished.

Of course, if I so happen to win a razor in a giveaway, thats different, because I wouldn't have spent money to buy it. 😝

@discomike , how did I get dragged into this? Have I been sleep-posting again?
@LRod ,Let’s say it together, “I can quit anytime I want”

Its because you feel the pull, its the one that says, ohhhhhh Slimdog, you shall go to the Timeless system, there you will find Timeless Titanium, and you shall buy the TI95, do, or it shall help you not. Quitting anytime you want? And that is why you fail. Naa, I am just kidding. But I must say, this is looking like a snazzy setup to me. Hmmm, just look at that...

proxy.php

IMG_3958.JPG

And yes, that is a brand new picture, just taken today for my Timeless Tuesday shave, which was nothing short of amazing. 😁

Same here as I always enjoy hearing from @Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker and the shaving purchases I am going to put him through, the shaving adventures he goes through. Please keep posting SWCT.

Well, you do realize that I have the title of ENABLER here right? In the beginning with you, I was but the learner, now I am the master. I just mixed a little of the FORCE and a little of the SHWARTS, and walla, ENABLER to the max! I am glad you enjoy my adventures. BTW, the 2-pack of razor stands got here, now my Fatboy and Henson can stand at attention instead of lying down on the job.

The stands don't fit the smaller handles as well as my Merkur Futur, thats cause they have thinner handles then the Futur, so they tend to lean a bit in the stand, but as long as they are both off the counter space, I feel better about that for drainage purposes and all that. The holiday weekend slowed everything down, so only just today, did my order from Stirling and Fragrance net get shipped out.

You are an enabler. We all know it. Cmon... admit it !!! ;-)

I beg to differ, I’m not one to egg people on to buy razors. I do like to admire everyone’s shiny new toys, though. ;-)

When I see someone talking about buying one, I do speak up and offer discount codes (if I know of any).

I don’t have a problem with people buying razors left, right, and center. It’s part of this hobby I’ve fallen into. But, as has been shown, I personally practice at least some restraint. I had five total razors before I bought my Yates and Timeless. After, I have three (plus a single edge). That may soon drop to two. My ambition is to have no more than two different razors that give me top notch shaves. (Yates is in the top spot, Lupo and Timeless are competing for the number two slot)

I do enjoy seeing when someone gets a new razor to try and shares their experience on how it shaves, though. It’s part of the fun, sort of vicariously participating in the acquisition and use of a wide variety of razors, but with zero impact on my bank account.

Above all, this forum is where I come to “hang out” with like minded people and feel like I’m socializing. Due to the nature of my work, I’m basically alone for 98% of my work week. I drive about 3100 miles/week and have actual face to face interaction with other humans for less than a half hour in that week.

In short, I like it here and spout off trying to be funny because I don’t know how to give back to the community that’s helped me so much (led me to better quality razors and taught me how to shave better).

@Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

I touched up on reading some of the difficulties you had taking pics of the razor and seen the pics where it would be dark on some parts of the razor, some bright. It looks like a day-night double header on a few of those pics.

The razor I purchased is the polished version - 0.95 mm ss saftey bar with smooth top cap. 14mm Barber pole handle. No engraving like what you did with your razor.

I should receive it tomorrow. Not sure if I will be able use it before the weekend though since I shaved last night, so my shaving thoughts will have go wait until then.

Or I could do something crazy.... Like shaving with the timeless for 10 years before I post my thoughts on shaving with the razor... Like I did with the Merkur Futur. ;-)

Let's see if my review posts next week. Or in 2032.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
@Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

I touched up on reading some of the difficulties you had taking pics of the razor and seen the pics where it would be dark on some parts of the razor, some bright. It looks like a day-night double header on a few of those pics.

The razor I purchased is the polished version - 0.95 mm ss saftey bar with smooth top cap. 14mm Barber pole handle. No engraving like what you did with your razor.

I should receive it tomorrow. Not sure if I will be able use it before the weekend though since I shaved last night, so my shaving thoughts will have go wait until then.

Or I could do something crazy.... Like shaving with the timeless for 10 years before I post my thoughts on shaving with the razor... Like I did with the Merkur Futur. ;-)

Let's see if my review posts next week. Or in 2032.

I was speaking more about the difficulties of using the razor, if your technique is not excellent. And if your technique needs work, this razor will force you to better it. Most recently however, I am having difficulty with my motivation to post on B&B, because everytime I do, a certain somebody who's agenda is to beat me down, continues to do so, and I get to the point where I just don't even want to post no more.

But yes, regarding the pics, hours were spent taking them, in order to get some quality stuff for people to look at here. I figured, a holy grail razor, should only get the best that I could produce, so thats the direction I went for, with my photo's.

Ahhh yes, the Barber Pole handle, you know, I was just on the Timeless website today looking at their handle selection specifically, I was just curious at all the handle options they have available. I still say the Crown handle is my favorite, but I hope you enjoy the Barber Pole on your razor. If you wanna shave with your new razor, by all means shave.

It only takes half a day to grow whiskers back, you know that right? You don't believe me? Take the razor to your face, and you will hear it cutting. Then again, I guess everybodies hair growth rate is different, but my hair grows fairly fast, so ya. We will be all too lucky if B&B is still around in 10-years, and who knows where humanity is going to end up in 10-years either.

Sooooooo, ya, lets shave with that Timeless, and get that report in before I die of bordom. Sound good? 😝

Most recently however, I am having difficulty with my motivation to post on B&B, because everytime I do, a certain somebody who's agenda is to beat me down, continues to do so, and I get to the point where I just don't even want to post no more.
I don't know who you're referring to since I usually skip reading whatever I find annoying and whatever I see as an attack. But you do know that you have the option to ignore right?
You click the members username and you have a button for "ignore".
Maybe that'll help you. Just an idea!

I don't know who you're referring to since I usually skip reading whatever I find annoying and whatever I see as an attack. But you do know that you have the option to ignore right?
You click the members username and you have a button for "ignore".
Maybe that'll help you. Just an idea!
I concur with LRod Star Wahl…..If someone is trying to get you riled up the last thing they want is for you to ignore them!😎

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Most recently however, I am having difficulty with my motivation to post on B&B, because everytime I do, a certain somebody who's agenda is to beat me down, continues to do so, and I get to the point where I just don't even want to post no more.
As popular as this thread is getting, I would just ignore Mr Grumpy, and post away SWCT @Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker :cornut:

~doug~

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I was speaking more about the difficulties of using the razor, if your technique is not excellent. And if your technique needs work, this razor will force you to better it. Most recently however, I am having difficulty with my motivation to post on B&B, because everytime I do, a certain somebody who's agenda is to beat me down, continues to do so, and I get to the point where I just don't even want to post no more.

But yes, regarding the pics, hours were spent taking them, in order to get some quality stuff for people to look at here. I figured, a holy grail razor, should only get the best that I could produce, so thats the direction I went for, with my photo's.

Ahhh yes, the Barber Pole handle, you know, I was just on the Timeless website today looking at their handle selection specifically, I was just curious at all the handle options they have available. I still say the Crown handle is my favorite, but I hope you enjoy the Barber Pole on your razor. If you wanna shave with your new razor, by all means shave.

It only takes half a day to grow whiskers back, you know that right? You don't believe me? Take the razor to your face, and you will hear it cutting. Then again, I guess everybodies hair growth rate is different, but my hair grows fairly fast, so ya. We will be all too lucky if B&B is still around in 10-years, and who knows where humanity is going to end up in 10-years either.

Sooooooo, ya, lets shave with that Timeless, and get that report in before I die of bordom. Sound good? 😝
I had a follower for a while doing something similar.... I was letting it affected my enjoyment of B&B. I think I was able to weather the storm and am past it.

Chris, hang in there..... It's better for us when we shed that feeling like water off a duck's back. It isn't easy, but something that will benefit us in the long run. What I mean is..... not getting used to it, but getting to a point where we don't let others affect our inner peace easily.

Top Bottom