What's new

I Just Ordered A Bunch Of Shaving Supplies - Opinions?

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Happy Thanksgiving Uncle Chris!

Best Wishes and truly thankful for all the motivations to push me to be a better shaver!

Happy Thanksgiving Corey-San!

May your thanksgiving day be blessed with lots of turkey, stuffing, and everything else. Its a day to put all ones issues aside, so that you get to enjoy the day with family.

Gobble! Gobble!
Julia Child Dance GIF

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Its been a long time since I've posted in this thread, I haven't had the need to buy anymore shaving supplies, as I pretty much have all that I need now days. Having said that, there was one area that I still wanted to improve upon. As some of you know, I scoop out my soft soaps using a bouillon teaspoon. While this technically works, its not the ideal way, and its tough to get the soap residue off the spoon when I am done with it.

Soooooo, lets just say that I got myself enabled on another website, and without further or do, have a look at my new soap pik. Its made out of titanium, its lighter then a spoon, but thicker then a spoon, and stronger too. Its made by Yates Precision Manufacturing. Its also got the perfect size hole on the thin side, which can hang on my old razor stand too!

IMG_6341.JPG

proxy.php

proxy.php

I love it!​

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Nice stuff, this is why I can't save money using DE razors.

Thanks! And I hear ya, saving money is a lie, there is no saving money in this hobby/journey.

Oh and you forgot toilet paper on your list, excellent for nicks.

No need! Because I have an Osma Alum Block for sealing up the nicks, and I have a Pinaud Clubman Jumbo Styptic Stick, for when I have to tackle the weepers. I have posted about these items in the thread, but I don't mind posting the pictures again, so you get to see them. Thanks for your post! :)

proxy.php

Oh believe me, if you use Feather blades, your going to need this!

IMG_4026.JPG

Be gone weepers, I'm not ready to pay the toll to the reaper!​

Top Bottom