What's new

I just commissioned a custom straight razor from ShaveSmith

I ordered the "For Barber Use" chopper model. I remember my very first client at barber college that looked like ZZ Top who needed a haircut and shave to prepare for a job interview. The changeable blade straight razor was NOT up to the task though I had Feather brand blades and used three hot steam towels with lather before shaving.

Gotta have good tools!

IMG_5180.jpg
IMG_5180.jpg

ShaveSmith is on my short list for next razor purchases. Although the chopper looks a bit hefty for me. I'm eyeing the sheffield style, but have some ideas to customize it.

I can enjoy a hollow, but I sure love heavy razors. When honed perfectly they are the only ones I can’t even tell if I am shaving or not they are so smooth. Have to feel your face to know. Nice looking razor there.

I ordered the "For Barber Use" chopper model. I remember my very first client at barber college that looked like ZZ Top who needed a haircut and shave to prepare for a job interview. The changeable blade straight razor was NOT up to the task though I had Feather brand blades and used three hot steam towels with lather before shaving.

Gotta have good tools!

View attachment 1048899View attachment 1048899
Sexy, Angelina Jolie in a tight black gala dress..

Top Bottom