What's new

I have too many soaps!

There. I said it. Baby steps.
IsSuchAThingEvenPossible.gif

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Soap is a basic human right!

So, the more soaps, the greater humanity you have ... Who would give up their humanity?

You need more soaps - we all do!

AA

Here me out it is not an issue of having to much soap the issue comes from a shortage of storage space and this can be easily remedied by buying a new cabinet ;)

For the past couple years I have been giving away what I have currently open so I can open what’s sitting on the shelf and I still have way to much.

I know it’s sacrilege to speak this but I am working down to maybe 3-4 different soaps and splashes, going to start reducing the razors I have a well.

I'm sad to say I have the same problem. My (rather small) bathroom cupboard is full, I can't fit any more in there! And there are so many I want to try; Captain's Choice, Tabac, Stirling etc etc etc... and here I am reading the soap forum trying not to develop SAD.

Am I the only one who hates having loads of soaps? Any time I've bought ,say two at once because they were a good price, I can't wait to finish the few others I have. I end up merging half used ones and love it when I have only one tub left!
What I DO like is researching reviews and looking forward to my next purchase.

Am I the only one who hates having loads of soaps? Any time I've bought ,say two at once because they were a good price, I can't wait to finish the few others I have. I end up merging half used ones and love it when I have only one tub left!
You are not the only one, although I would be unhappy if I only had one. I like to have 4-6 soaps at a time, and to finish one before purchasing others.

I am sure you are not the only one. You are in the minority.

I have a decent stash of soaps (not too many :biggrin1:). When I feel like buying another soap, I just pick one up I haven't used in a while.

Top Bottom