What's new

I have proof that I am NOT an idiot!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Many of you know that I am a fun loving goofball. Well, those of you that are unfortunate enough to read my posts. :lol:

I have even posted years ago about trying to use a cheezie as a shave brush. (Psst, it does not function very well in that role. :frown2:)

However, this morning I discovered that I am not actually an idiot ..... and I have proof!

I gave myself two very nice nicks this morning; one just at the base of a nostril, and the other just under my lower lip. They were good enough to actually have blood dripping into the sink while I was finishing my initial WTG pass.

So how does this mean I am not an idiot?

Well, I was using my Injector and since an injector is idiot-proof, this must validate my new-found understanding that I am, indeed, NOT an idiot as the injector was not proof against me nicking myself twice. BTW it took a few minutes with the styptic pencil to staunch the flow.

Have a great weekend!

One of the gents on the forum once observed that if you couldn't get a good shave with an injector, you should probably wear a crash helmet at the dinner table. Perhaps you should consider investing in one. :001_rolle

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Yup, @beginish once said that if you can't use an injector, you should grow a beard.
Truly, a young man wise beyond his years.

Many of you know that I am a fun loving goofball. Well, those of you that are unfortunate enough to read my posts. :lol:

However, this morning I discovered that I am not actually an idiot ..... and I have proof!
And with that statement: Let The Games Begin!

I have even posted years ago about trying to use a cheezie as a shave brush. (Psst, it does not function very well in that role. :frown2:)

I gave myself two very nice nicks this morning; one just at the base of a nostril, and the other just under my lower lip. They were good enough to actually have blood dripping into the sink while I was finishing my initial WTG pass.

So how does this mean I am not an idiot?

Well, I was using my Injector and since an injector is idiot-proof, this must validate my new-found understanding that I am, indeed, NOT an idiot as the injector was not proof against me nicking myself twice. BTW it took a few minutes with the styptic pencil to staunch the flow.

Have a great weekend!

You got enough blood flow to drip into the sink on the EASY pass (WTG)? That takes effort!

Have a great weekend!

Actually, you provided proof last Halloween. I mean, what could be more idiot-proof than winning your own PIF?

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Nasty cut but you fortunately didn't do what i do after a nick. I stop the bleeding and then splash on aftershave. D'oh

I propose that the term, "Idiot Proof" is bandied about, with little thought as to what is actually meant when that is said. "Idiot Proofing" I think is what is actually meant, as in, "If you hurt yourself with this it proves you are an idiot." So the device is involved in Idiot Proofing.:302:

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Well I can't use an injector. I have 3 crash helmets so I need to start wearing them at the table. I can just imagine the look on LOTH's face.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Some kind of backwards reasoning here, but I'll buy it! [emoji39]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead

Many years ago in a different context a few friends of mine became recognized as "Disaster Magnets(tm)" and gave out numbers. If you're the guy who can trip on a dime on the sidewalk, you may be a Disaster Magnet. I'd say rock your identity and let your disaster flag fly, Brother!

O.H.

Top Bottom