What's new

I have officially graduated from university with Honours

The day I have worked for and dreamt about has arrived. This morning the official paperwork was completed and I have been awarded my Bachelor of Psychology with Honours. There is a ceremony in April where I will be able to don cap and gown, but as of today I can officially use the letters BPsych (Hons) after my name and meet the criteria to apply for intern psychologist positions.
They say your school, years are the best of your life but I hated high school. For me, as a mature aged student, my university years have been fantastic and I believe that in time, I will consider them the best years of my life.
It's time for a short break over Christmas and then my education continues, in the form of a career. I'm under no misapprehensions, university is over but the real learning has yet to begin.

Pete

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
:smartass: Congratulations Pete! Congratulations Jay and Paul on your impending graduations! :smartass::smartass:

Last edited:
Congrats, I just completed my bachelors degree this past spring. I wish I would have gotten it done sooner, but boy did it lift some stress from my life when I did.

Congrats and the best of luck in finding a good beginning for your career.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Pete:

proxy.php

Way to Go and with Honours ta-boot...awesome!!!
proxy.php
"I go to school the youth to learn the future". Robert Frost

Last edited:
Top Bottom