What's new

I have never tried Williams

it's cheap to try and once you've found out that its "meh" you can throw it in the shower and finish it up as a body bar.

(BTW, i used williams for years. it works but there are faaar better options out there)

proxy.php

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I think every wetshaver needs to try it.

I agree with this.
You'll either like it a lot and use it, or you'll hate it and curse its name, or feel like - well, it works, but.... meh.
But you won't know which camp you fall into until you give it a shot.

Why not try it for what it costs? But then, I recommend that you try something which has never been done here before.

If you love it, keep using it but never bother to say so on this forum.

If you think it's okay but nothing special, use it from time to time if you like, but never bother to say so on this forum.

If you think it's the worst shaving product ever, then bury it at midnight in your neighbor's back yard, but never bother to say so on this forum.

Whatever your opinion, if you can refrain from posting it here, then you will have demonstrated more willpower than most of us.

I like it a lot, but have not had the willpower to keep this to myself.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
It was the very 1st soap I ever used. I actually shaved with it yesterday. I have creams from Al's Shaving. I have Prorasso. I have several scents from SCS, just to name a few.

Why did I choose to use Williams.........because I can.:lol:

Why not try it for what it costs? But then, I recommend that you try something which has never been done here before.

If you love it, keep using it but never bother to say so on this forum.

If you think it's okay but nothing special, use it from time to time if you like, but never bother to say so on this forum.

If you think it's the worst shaving product ever, then bury it at midnight in your neighbor's back yard, but never bother to say so on this forum.

Whatever your opinion, if you can refrain from posting it here, then you will have demonstrated more willpower than most of us.

I like it a lot, but have not had the willpower to keep this to myself.

Gave me a good chuckle this morning!

I think this is one thing that both Williams haters and lovers can agree on: every wetshaver needs to try Williams at least once.

i am drinking a Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer right now for the same reason Williams soap is in one of my mugs, It does the job and the price is right.

proxy.php

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm Johnny Cash, and I hate Williams!

I don't like controversy, I think before I post
And pointless threads on shaving soap, I hate the most
I'm stuck in Williams hate threads, like some soap-hating drone
When I see that someone likes it, I can't leave it alone

When I just started shaving, my daddy told me "Son,
Don't you never mess with Williams, some folks will call you dumb!"
But I bought a puck in Reno, just to give it a try
Now when I can't make it lather, I hang my head and cry

I bet there's some folks shavin', mowin' down them hairs
They're probably using Williams and shave without care
But I know I am obsessed now, I know I can't be free
I can't make Williams lather , and that's what tortures me

Well if I stopped hatin' Williams
And paid it no more mind
I'd get off the soap forum, and have much more free time
I wish I'd never heard of Williams, that's what I want to say
But I can't make it lather, and I can't keep away...YAH!

i am drinking a Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer right now for the same reason Williams soap is in one of my mugs, It does the job and the price is right.

Drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon out if a mug with a puck of Williams in it!:blink:

Now THAT will put hair on your chest!

Last edited:
I agree with this.
You'll either like it a lot and use it, or you'll hate it and curse its name, or feel like - well, it works, but.... meh.
But you won't know which camp you fall into until you give it a shot.

+1

You must choose a camp, you can't sit on the fence. It's like an unspoken rule of the board. :lol::lol:

Top Bottom