What's new

I have joined the aristocracy

Congrats!:001_smile

Thanks! I've recently gone from only using open combs to trying a slant and have subsequently bought a Slim, a Super Adjustable, a Rocket LD, a Super Speed, a Fat Boy and now the Aristocrat (Ranger Tech??).

The slant is truly a gateway drug :001_smile

yep t'was me.

It's a nice little razor despite the gold loss.

Hope you enjoy it. Seeing as you are on here I'll see if I have some freebies you can have with it.

Me too, me too. Although since I'm so new I'm probably just a squire:tongue_sm
proxy.php

Me too, me too. Although since I'm so new I'm probably just a squire:tongue_sm
proxy.php

Pretty! I think that's pretty close to what I remember my grandpa having, since my memory of it is dim, and everyone else alive probably doesn't remember at all, that's as close as I'll come to knowing, so even though I'm not generally a fan of gold Razors I think I might want a Gold Aristocrat to remind me of him.

It's got one little spot about 1/8" in diameter on one corner of a silo door where the lacquer is gone and a little lacquer thinning on the very edge of one door, but to see either one you have to pretty much put a flashlight on it. Otherwise the razor is pretty perfect. Got it on a BIN on the bay a couple of minutes after it posted. I'm reluctant to use it cuz it's so purty now that it's in my hands. Need to pick up a cheaper one with all the plating gone to shave with!

Top Bottom