What's new

I have face mites

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
A person gets more and more education by coming to the Internet. We know more than the people in earlier years. And is all this stuff useful to us?

More learning: That information below.

Stocks, oil prices and government-bond yields slid Monday as anxiety mounted over the spread of the Delta coronavirus variant and its potential impact on the global economy.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average slumped about 725 points, or 2.1%.

Last edited:

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I am going to shave now. I will try and shave about 1mm of skin off my face. That should get rid of those pesky little mites. Wish my luck!
@luvmysuper, I am now face-mite free, thanks to my 1870's vintage George Buttler "Shakespeare". It wasn't easy. Took a few more passes with a steeper blade angle than I thought it would need.

Sent from the ICU. Should be home in a few months.

Just wait until they 'prove' midi-chlorians really do exist and they are the dominant intelligence of the Universe.
... & even they face-palm reading about the guy who shaved on youTube speaking of Korean monks and kamisori razors...

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
:sad: Don't read it.

"They spend most of their time tucked inside the pores, but while people sleep, they crawl out onto the skin's surface to mate and then head back to lay their eggs."

AA

And for the germaphobes...
when these little spider cousins are done eating they poop on your face and in your pores.

Last edited:

Ad Astra

The Instigator
:osage: For one, I am certain they are all killed by aftershave.

Oh, no! :eek2: Think of the women! And to think we kiss them.

AA

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Not fun if you get face mites. My wife has had MS for 25 years. As the disease progressed we adapted. There was a point where her ability to clean herself in the shower seemed to us to be ok but in fact she was not able to do a sufficient job. The mites irritated her eyes. According to her optometrist this is not uncommon even in the non-disabled population. For a while we used special cleaning wipes for her eyebrows. Finally it became clear that the problem was in the bathing. With me helping out more with bathing we overcame the problem.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Not fun if you get face mites. My wife has had MS for 25 years. As the disease progressed we adapted. There was a point where her ability to clean herself in the shower seemed to us to be ok but in fact she was not able to do a sufficient job. The mites irritated her eyes. According to her optometrist this is not uncommon even in the non-disabled population. For a while we used special cleaning wipes for her eyebrows. Finally it became clear that the problem was in the bathing. With me helping out more with bathing we overcame the problem.

If they run rampant it can cause a condition called frosting which leaves a white build up on the eyebrows and eyelashes.
It is thought that a reaction to mite feces is a cause of rosacea.

Top Bottom